Go Lobos!!!

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
I love March.

Lobos suck this year, there's no way around it. But the first game of the Mountain West Conference Tournament is on right now (I actually paid to watch it online since MWC decided to broadcast on a channel that almost no one gets), and the Lobos are kicking TCU's butt.

How's your team doing? Any chance for them?

UNLV #2 in the MWC ... it's about time! :goofy: They play Utah on Thursday.

Nice. The Lobos have a hell of a road to get anywhere in the MWC tourney. If they win tonight, they'll have to play #1 BYU....then if they win, they'll likely play you guys. Then, the finals. Ugh.

Looks like Gonzaga got the WCC championship and is headed to the big dance for 9th year running.

LOL, Tony. If Gonzaga didn't win the WCC by a VERY large margin, then they were just taking it easy on their poor oponents.

Its time for the Zags to jump to a new conference.

Granted - in the WCC, they'll always get the auto bid....WCC plays hell with your RPI though.

well im not much of a fan really. i check the team website every march to see how they are doing and thats about it. looks like they had a rough year this year but were still top seed in WCC tourney. finished the regular season only one game ahead of Santa Clara. I think they lost at least one of their star players last year. I seem to remember him crying on the court when they totally FUBAR'd their last game in the NCAA tournament. Also pretty much FUBAR'd any hope he had of going pro. It was sad.

www.gozags.com

LOL - yeah, he went pro, but I haven't heard squat from him.

Thank god I don't have to hear the name JJ Reddick anymore either.

I hate Duke.

Wow - how the Lobos let me down tonight.

They were kicking butt all first half. Come the second half, they couldn't do anything right. They got stuck in a rut chucking the three ball up.

At least we're getting rid of Head Coach Richie McKay.

I am rooting for my niece again this year. They are rated number 3 in the nation. Last year they made it to the semi-finals. This year, they take it all!!

I am rooting for my niece again this year. They are rated number 3 in the nation. Last year they made it to the semi-finals. This year, they take it all!!

While I've never been a big fan of Women's Basketball (Or Title IX in general....don't get me started on that one), now I feel the need to watch. What team, Scott?

Thank god I don't have to hear the name JJ Reddick anymore either.

I hate Duke.

Yeah, me too. What is their team motto? "If we can't beat you on the court, we'll beat you across the nose!"

Something like that, anyway...Duke sucks.

I love March.

How's your team doing? Any chance for them?

I went to Penn State, and their BB team sucks, bad. Growing up in Pittsburgh, I guess I'll root for Pitt, and if WVa Mountaineers get in, I'll root for them as well. (I love the smell of burning couch in the morning, it smells....like.....victory)

My WSU Cougars finished 2nd in the Pac 10 behind UCLA. Best season in years. We'll be in the NCAA tourney this year. We went to the final game of the regular season last Saturday as we had to be in Pullman for meetings. WSU beat U$C by 2 in double overtime. I haven't been to a basketball game that exciting in years. I don't think I could have taken a third OT.

Back