Glad to be here...

jbyrd

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
jbyrd
I recently signed up, so I'm happy to be here.

I'm confused, though, my main email address is listed as being banned by Administrator, so I am really at a loss for the reason why. I am certain that this is my initial sign-up.

I am the Director of Aviation for Georgia Northwestern Technical College in Rome, Georgia. I oversee, and instruct in, our FAA Part 147 Aviation Maintenance Technology program at our Aviation Training Center located at Russell Regional Airport/J.H. Towers Field in Rome, Georgia (KRMG).

I have been a certificated pilot longer than I have been a certificated mechanic (also hold the Inspection Authorization). I own a 1962 Navion Rangemaster G1 that I am currently restoring.

Looking forward to reading and participating in threads, and hopefully receiving post feedback in the future!

~Jon Byrd
N2448T
Rome, GA

Happy to have you. You’re not far down the road, I’m up in CHA.

Welcome! Glad to be here eh? Well we'll fx that!

I believe all email domains originating in GA are automatically banned. It was supposed to be Alabama but the admins screwed up.

Just kidding. Welcome aboard. And thank you for corrupting young minds on the glories of aviation.

As the most intelligent, most handsome (and modest) member of PoA, I want to wish you the warmest of welcomes!

I believe all email domains originating in GA are automatically banned. It was supposed to be Alabama but the admins screwed up.

Just kidding. Welcome aboard. And thank you for corrupting young minds on the glories of aviation.

Why you...

image.jpeg

I've got some log book entries for my ride from Rome.....2012-14 ish time frame. You work at Hawk?

Back