Giving the Air Force one last shot - ANG Pilot

FLYGUYRY

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Ryan_M
So I see that the Air Force has officially listed the max age for waiver at 35. I am currently 34 (35 in sep), prior Air Force enlisted 6 years, 11 years experience at a 3 letter agency, commercial pilot SEL with about 230 hours TT. I'm sure its a long shot given my age but hey, here goes nothing! Probably sending in applications to the 104th, 119th, 113th and maybe 167th. Anybody been through the process and have any advice?

Last edited:
Are you in any of those units? Easier if you are. They know you and you have "proven" yourself. Reserves might be a bit easier too.

@EvilEagle flys F-15s in the LA ANG, hopefully he'll have advice for you. Good luck!

Are you in any of those units? Easier if you are. They know you and you have "proven" yourself. Reserves might be a bit easier too.

@EvilEagle flys F-15s in the LA ANG, hopefully he'll have advice for you. Good luck!

Nope :( Sadly I was in an intel unit my whole time active duty (at an Army base no less *shudder*)

I have thought about visiting a few of the units but I'm not even sure if someone there (besides the recruiter) would have time to meet with me. If someone has had different experiences with that though would definitely like to know.

I took my son years ago to a ANG unit (F16s) and also a Reserve unit (C130s) and the recruiter basically told him he'd have to join the unit first to even think about getting a pilot slot. The Reserve unit was more open to having him just interview for a pilot slot there. This was around 15 years ago so it's not current information.

I took my son years ago to a ANG unit (F16s) and also a Reserve unit (C130s) and the recruiter basically told him he'd have to join the unit first to even think about getting a pilot slot. The Reserve unit was more open to having him just interview for a pilot slot there. This was around 15 years ago so it's not current information.

Oh wow, well that's interesting. I've been trying to get in touch with a recruiter at the 113th for 3 days, called 3-4 times per day nobody seems to want to answer the phone there. I would definitely be open to reserves too if that turns out to be the easier way to do it. Everyone keeps telling me how hard up the AF is for pilots but they still seem to be super selective.

They are very selective. Have you tried showing up in person to the recruiter's office? That's what we did. We even got to meet the Commander of the Reserve Wing when we went there and several other Reserve pilots, a couple who flew with me at my airline.

Blow off the recruiter, they don’t know anything about becoming a pilot. You need to talk to a pilot. Every unit will have someone in charge of getting new candidates info and coordinating for visits. Your age is going to be a factor, I recommend casting your net as wide as possible. Heavy units seem much more willing to go after age waivers. Have you taken the AFOQT and other tests? Without those no one can give you an answer about how competitive you might be.

If you haven’t already started reading up on the process, go to http://www.flyingsquadron.com/forums. Tons and tons of info there but save yourself some verbal abuse and use the search function- A LOT - before posting.

Good luck! If you have any specific questions let me know.

They are very selective. Have you tried showing up in person to the recruiter's office? That's what we did. We even got to meet the Commander of the Reserve Wing when we went there and several other Reserve pilots, a couple who flew with me at my airline.

Nope, but that's what I'm going to have to do it looks like, nobody picks up the phone over there (just tried calling again). I'll probably cut out of work early one day next week and just try to talk to them in person since phone doesn't seem to be working, and any time I've emailed nobody has really taken me seriously.

Blow off the recruiter, they don’t know anything about becoming a pilot. You need to talk to a pilot. Every unit will have someone in charge of getting new candidates info and coordinating for visits. Your age is going to be a factor, I recommend casting your net as wide as possible. Heavy units seem much more willing to go after age waivers. Have you taken the AFOQT and other tests? Without those no one can give you an answer about how competitive you might be.

If you haven’t already started reading up on the process, go to http://www.flyingsquadron.com/forums. Tons and tons of info there but save yourself some verbal abuse and use the search function- A LOT - before posting.

Good luck! If you have any specific questions let me know.

I tell you, I think that's been my biggest problem. I tried getting in touch with some units about a year and a half ago to find out what the deal with an age waiver was and if I stood a chance, but the recruiters don't really seem to care at all so I'm glad it's not just me.

As far as getting in touch with someone who DOES know, what's the best way to do that? Call the recruiter and ask to speak with a pilot? Just call the unit direct (I guess through the public affairs #?), or just go in person and see if you can speak with that person? Getting past the recruiters has been a challenge, and because of my background they see my resume and try to blow off pilot and get me to join as an intel officer.

I haven't taken either test yet but I was going to get a book and study up this month and try to get it scheduled ASAP.

Thanks for the advice! I'll check out the forums for sure.

-Ryan

You can ask the PA folks if you can find that number but you might be able to find a squadron number online. You want to call the flying squadron.

You can ask the PA folks if you can find that number but you might be able to find a squadron number online. You want to call the flying squadron.

Ok cool, thanks for the (for once legit) advice! Really appreciate it

I took the AFOQT, Pilot and Nav qualifying tests about 47 years ago (damn, that was a long time ago). I'm sure they've changed, but they were great fun then. :D

A buddy flies C-130s for our local ANG unit. I asked him once how the application process worked and he indicated that they have hired pilots off the street who applied for the position. I'm sure this is the sort of thing that varies from unit to unit. I suspect that if they have a slot to fill and no candidates already in the unit, they'll be more open to outside candidates.

A buddy flies C-130s for our local ANG unit. I asked him once how the application process worked and he indicated that they have hired pilots off the street who applied for the position. I'm sure this is the sort of thing that varies from unit to unit. I suspect that if they have a slot to fill and no candidates already in the unit, they'll be more open to outside candidates.
Most places hire from off the street (I don't know anyone who doesn't - but I don't know everyone of course). My unit started hiring guys off the street about 5 years ago and the amount of people that make it through the pipeline training without washing out has gone up drastically. The days of "you have to enlist to get an opportunity to go to UPT" are a thing of the past.

By all means, follow the advice of @EvilEagle. I'm a career AFRC pilot (so called Guard/Reserve baby), and I second Evil's gouge. The process for an off-the-street hire (UFT aka UPT board) is generally they advertise for one or two positions for the FY and take applications. Then they interview, then select and they send you to OTS, then UPT and so forth, culminating in MQT (now called TI) at the unit before being full up mission qual. All total it's an 18 month to 24 month process. Quicker in the Reserves than Guard, but that's a topic for another thread. Guard used to have AMS but now I believe it's combined with regAF...Reserves always sent their civilians and enlisted to regAF OTS, which is how I commissioned as a 2LT more moons ago than I care to count.

At any rate, the process is extremely competitive, as these positions are excellent furlough protection from the volatility of civilian professional pilot jobs, enjoy insane airline pilot networking, have little in the way of penalties in terms of access to career opportunities compared to regAF and also offer flexibility to throttle up or down participation depending on how you feel that year. RegAF folks do have access to the latest equipment and exchange tour opportunities, but there's greater risk in ending up with a deal you never bargained for, like not flying at all for instance.

The process of "rushing" units is meant to get a feel for the candidates, and as Evil has highlighted, this is coordinated through a pilot at the squadron that got assigned the job of handling hiring into pilot slots. Recruiters will not be the correct avenue to handle off-the-street pilot position hiring. Generally baseops dot net forums has contact info since aspirants are always trolling for the latest POC information on upcoming boards. Guard and Reserve units also advertise their contact information online (official USAFR and ANG sites). You need to get phone numbers for the actual flying squadron. Not the Wing, not the Group, not the mission support squadrons, the flying squadrons (fighter, airlift, refueling, et al). There you can ask about the POC for pilot hiring, usually a CGO or FGO line guy.

Here's the problem I see with your situation: You're gonna hit 35 in September and haven't so much as taken the AFOQT. I'm not trying to jab at you gratuitously, but the time to have this epiphany was 27 at the latest brother. These jobs are very coveted. I knew I wanted this very job since the age of 9. Everything in my life as a youth revolved around aligning myself to get a Guard/Reserve fighter pilot job. Even then, it wasn't enough. I came of age in the 2000s and BRAC hit hard, no hiring. By the time '07 rolled around it was TAMI-21 in the regAF side, and things were bleak on the T-38 pipeline. I was broke as a joke as a grad school nobody, and I was hungry. So I had to give up the dream and cast a wider net; managed to get a bomber slot just to get in the CAF side of things and never looked back. These days I'm a career trainer guy and I love my job. Not what I wanted at the onset but I still count myself lucky. And you want to swing a sponsorship to OTS and UPT starting from scratch at 34.5? You've been misled I'm afraid.

For the benefit of others who might be reading this as aspirants, let me be clear: There is no shortage of pilots at your level. There is a RETENTION problem, but the USAF is too recalcitrant to admit to it , and is using the canard of "pilot shortage" to draw attention into a "production" problem that doesn't exist, because they don't want to address retention of 12-15 year O-4s. Why am I telling you this? Because Guard and Reserve jobs are more competitive than active duty positions. Thus, that exodus of regAF pilots running away from the dumpster fire that is the Active Duty shoe-clerk culture dominated Air Force right now, are going direct into our Guard and Reserve units, which is why the ARC doesn't have to crank up their UFT accessions. IOW your demographic isn't as needed as you're being led to believe. Certainly to no significant different a degree than even 10 years ago.

Furthermore, the actual units have to follow up on all waivers related to their hires. That's line pilots who are tasked with that additional duty. To put it in perspective, I got a prior-AFRC-Viper friend of mine trying to get back to the USAFR after originally jumping into aggressor Hornets with the USN (to get home to NOLA). Gets med DQ from carrier qual because potato, and things go south when the unit goes back to blue air qual and gets told he can't be in it anymore as a no-carrier dude. Then gets an offer for a intra-service BACK into the USAFR (crazy world). It has taken almost 24 months just to get through SG (medical corps in the AF, the jealous nemesis of the pilot cadre lol) as a prior-AF guy already rated and with the Navy already given him a waiver (the AF doesn't honor it, standard). He's almost about to lose his scroll in the Reserve and time out on the application, they're taking that long. This is for a 4-ship Viper/Hornet experienced guy going into a mickey mouse ADAIR (T-38 aggressor) job. Do you really think they're gonna crank up the presses for a 34 y/o rando pedestrian?

By all means inquire, but I don't think you have a realistic timeframe witch which to empower any flying squadron to send you to UPT in time. 100% chance of not getting it if you don't ask of course. Good luck to ya.

By all means, follow the advice of @EvilEagle. I'm a career AFRC pilot (so called Guard/Reserve baby), and I second Evil's gouge. The process for an off-the-street hire (UFT aka UPT board) is generally they advertise for one or two positions for the FY and take applications. Then they interview, then select and they send you to OTS, then UPT and so forth, culminating in MQT (now called TI) at the unit before being full up mission qual. All total it's an 18 month to 24 month process. Quicker in the Reserves than Guard, but that's a topic for another thread. Guard used to have AMS but now I believe it's combined with regAF...Reserves always sent their civilians and enlisted to regAF OTS, which is how I commissioned as a 2LT more moons ago than I care to count.

At any rate, the process is extremely competitive, as these positions are excellent furlough protection from the volatility of civilian professional pilot jobs, enjoy insane airline pilot networking, have little in the way of penalties in terms of access to career opportunities compared to regAF and also offer flexibility to throttle up or down participation depending on how you feel that year. RegAF folks do have access to the latest equipment and exchange tour opportunities, but there's greater risk in ending up with a deal you never bargained for, like not flying at all for instance.

The process of "rushing" units is meant to get a feel for the candidates, and as Evil has highlighted, this is coordinated through a pilot at the squadron that got assigned the job of handling hiring into pilot slots. Recruiters will not be the correct avenue to handle off-the-street pilot position hiring. Generally baseops dot net forums has contact info since aspirants are always trolling for the latest POC information on upcoming boards. Guard and Reserve units also advertise their contact information online (official USAFR and ANG sites). You need to get phone numbers for the actual flying squadron. Not the Wing, not the Group, not the mission support squadrons, the flying squadrons (fighter, airlift, refueling, et al). There you can ask about the POC for pilot hiring, usually a CGO or FGO line guy.

Here's the problem I see with your situation: You're gonna hit 35 in September and haven't so much as taken the AFOQT. I'm not trying to jab at you gratuitously, but the time to have this epiphany was 27 at the latest brother. These jobs are very coveted. I knew I wanted this very job since the age of 9. Everything in my life as a youth revolved around aligning myself to get a Guard/Reserve fighter pilot job. Even then, it wasn't enough. I came of age in the 2000s and BRAC hit hard, no hiring. By the time '07 rolled around it was TAMI-21 in the regAF side, and things were bleak on the T-38 pipeline. I was broke as a joke as a grad school nobody, and I was hungry. So I had to give up the dream and cast a wider net; managed to get a bomber slot just to get in the CAF side of things and never looked back. These days I'm a career trainer guy and I love my job. Not what I wanted at the onset but I still count myself lucky. And you want to swing a sponsorship to OTS and UPT starting from scratch at 34.5? You've been misled I'm afraid.

For the benefit of others who might be reading this as aspirants, let me be clear: There is no shortage of pilots at your level. There is a RETENTION problem, but the USAF is too recalcitrant to admit to it , and is using the canard of "pilot shortage" to draw attention into a "production" problem that doesn't exist, because they don't want to address retention of 12-15 year O-4s. Why am I telling you this? Because Guard and Reserve jobs are more competitive than active duty positions. Thus, that exodus of regAF pilots running away from the dumpster fire that is the Active Duty shoe-clerk culture dominated Air Force right now, are going direct into our Guard and Reserve units, which is why the ARC doesn't have to crank up their UFT accessions. IOW your demographic isn't as needed as you're being led to believe. Certainly to no significant different a degree than even 10 years ago.

Furthermore, the actual units have to follow up on all waivers related to their hires. That's line pilots who are tasked with that additional duty. To put it in perspective, I got a prior-AFRC-Viper friend of mine trying to get back to the USAFR after originally jumping into aggressor Hornets with the USN (to get home to NOLA). Gets med DQ from carrier qual because potato, and things go south when the unit goes back to blue air qual and gets told he can't be in it anymore as a no-carrier dude. Then gets an offer for a intra-service BACK into the USAFR (crazy world). It has taken almost 24 months just to get through SG (medical corps in the AF, the jealous nemesis of the pilot cadre lol) as a prior-AF guy already rated and with the Navy already given him a waiver (the AF doesn't honor it, standard). He's almost about to lose his scroll in the Reserve and time out on the application, they're taking that long. This is for a 4-ship Viper/Hornet experienced guy going into a mickey mouse ADAIR (T-38 aggressor) job. Do you really think they're gonna crank up the presses for a 34 y/o rando pedestrian?

By all means inquire, but I don't think you have a realistic timeframe witch which to empower any flying squadron to send you to UPT in time. 100% chance of not getting it if you don't ask of course. Good luck to ya.

Well solid advice there, I figured that was the case but thought it might be worth looking into. I know I'm pretty old to be looking into it but, life happens, and I'm just now at the point where I felt competitive (or could even apply). I wanted to apply back when I was enlisted but because of the need for my skill-set, and because they spent 150k and a year of my enlistment sending me to school to learn a language, I was basically told I could move forward with the process once I was in my reclass window, which wasn't untill I was 29. At that time I had 0 flying experience so I wouldn't have been competitive then. I figured that they had plenty of prior active duty guys already trying to fill these slots, which is why I thought it was a long shot. A few friends of friends are reserve/guard pilots and said based on my resume/experience that I'd have a pretty fair shot, especially with heavies. As far as candidates off the street, I have to say I still feel like I far exceed what most people have to offer based off my accomplishments/work experience etc, but that's a whole different story and obviously doesn't matter too much when they have plenty of prior active pilots to choose from.

Anyways not a huge deal, I'll just stick with plan A I guess which is flight instructing till I get my 1250 and then hitting the regionals. Generally I feel like we usually end up where we are meant to be in life, and the biggest thing I want is just to be able to fly for a living one way or another. Thanks for being honest about it! The last thing I wanted was someone to BS me and go through the process of putting a package together (while at the same time going to school full time and working full time), only to get rejected from the get go because of my age.

Last edited:
I know someubuts are approving waivers; there is a chance but you need to light a fire.

I believe @hindsight2020 was just doing some expectation management.

Yeah for sure, I'm still going to call some airlift units and someone teaching one of my classes now was a controller at Dover and is trying to get me in touch with someone there. I just won't expect it to happen and I'll give up trying with any of the fighter wings since that definitely seems like a lost cause.

Gets med DQ from carrier qual
I’ve never heard of a medical issue specifically related to a carrier qual. I’m curious as to what that would be. The closest that I know of is an ejection seat limitation.

Well solid advice there, I figured that was the case but thought it might be worth looking into. I know I'm pretty old to be looking into it but, life happens, and I'm just now at the point where I felt competitive (or could even apply). I wanted to apply back when I was enlisted but because of the need for my skill-set, and because they spent 150k and a year of my enlistment sending me to school to learn a language, I was basically told I could move forward with the process once I was in my reclass window, which wasn't untill I was 29. At that time I had 0 flying experience so I wouldn't have been competitive then. I figured that they had plenty of prior active duty guys already trying to fill these slots, which is why I thought it was a long shot. A few friends of friends are reserve/guard pilots and said based on my resume/experience that I'd have a pretty fair shot, especially with heavies. As far as candidates off the street, I have to say I still feel like I far exceed what most people have to offer based off my accomplishments/work experience etc, but that's a whole different story and obviously doesn't matter too much when they have plenty of prior active pilots to choose from.

Anyways not a huge deal, I'll just stick with plan A I guess which is flight instructing till I get my 1250 and then hitting the regionals. Generally I feel like we usually end up where we are meant to be in life, and the biggest thing I want is just to be able to fly for a living one way or another. Thanks for being honest about it! The last thing I wanted was someone to BS me and go through the process of putting a package together (while at the same time going to school full time and working full time), only to get rejected from the get go because of my age.

Excellent attitude FLYGUYRY. You'll go far in life. Hope you can snag an airlift slot, never know. Good luck man.

I’ve never heard of a medical issue specifically related to a carrier qual. I’m curious as to what that would be. The closest that I know of is an ejection seat limitation.

Had a Norwegian student who hurt his back in an F-16 ejection so he had to transfer to helos. Good students, those Norwegians.

Excellent attitude FLYGUYRY. You'll go far in life. Hope you can snag an airlift slot, never know. Good luck man.

Thank you sir! I've never been one to give up but at the same time, I'm a pragmatist and I understand that some things in life, no matter how hard we try, are just outside our control, an age limit being one of them. Luckily, we are at a point where (for the most part) opportunities in aviation are endless, so just because this door closes/is closed doesn't mean I have to give up the dream.

I'll post updates here as I get them just in case someone else finds the thread useful.

Thanks to everyone who has taken time to write replies, it's greatly appreciated.

Had a Norwegian student who hurt his back in an F-16 ejection so he had to transfer to helos. Good students, those Norwegians.
I’ve seen that several times where ejection injuries moved them to a different platform like helos or 130s. I’ve seen neck injuries from BFM do the same thing. I can’t think of how flying off the carrier would impose a similar restriction without applying to everything else.

I'll ask him again next time I talk to him. A rough situation imo since he really didn't want to give up the fighter for the airliner so suddenly; it's been a bit of a rough vocational transition but he's doing much better now on that front. I won't divulge the actual condition but it's organ not skeletal related. I don't recall the reasoning behind being given a waiver to stay in the seat but not be allowed onto the carrier with the condition. It is my understanding had they stayed red air he would have been fine, but that's where I think the politics of punitive leadership comes in. Not the conversion to blue air, but the decision to proceed in the manner in which they did. But the point of me bringing his medical case up to the OP had nothing to do with that aspect, so I didn't expand on it because it's off topic. It's not a conspiracy theory though, punitive leadership abounds in all manners of organizations, Lord knows I've been in my fair share of units with toxic leadership. At any rate, back on topic.

I’ve seen that several times where ejection injuries moved them to a different platform like helos or 130s. I’ve seen neck injuries from BFM do the same thing. I can’t think of how flying off the carrier would impose a similar restriction without applying to everything else.

Actually now that I think about it, I think it was a BFM neck injury pulling Gs. His “stick buddy” was busted out of NATO T-38 training for some medical issue as well.

Last edited:
I'll ask him again next time I talk to him. A rough situation imo since he really didn't want to give up the fighter for the airliner so suddenly; it's been a bit of a rough vocational transition but he's doing much better now on that front. I won't divulge the actual condition but it's organ not skeletal related. I don't recall the reasoning behind being given a waiver to stay in the seat but not be allowed onto the carrier with the condition. It is my understanding had they stayed red air he would have been fine, but that's where I think the politics of punitive leadership comes in. Not the conversion to blue air, but the decision to proceed in the manner in which they did. But the point of me bringing his medical case up to the OP had nothing to do with that aspect, so I didn't expand on it because it's off topic. It's not a conspiracy theory though, punitive leadership abounds in all manners of organizations, Lord knows I've been in my fair share of units with toxic leadership. At any rate, back on topic.

I don't think this is a "leadership" issue at VFA-204 or even at TSW (their parent "wing"). The decision to make them "deployable" again was made well above the level of squadron leadership, and in actuality, was for reasons much more complicated than trying to screw an AF transfer out of a job. If your friend's story is as advertised (I agree with Cooter, it sounds weird), then he just had unlucky timing, which sucks, but at the end of the day, they can't very well keep a dude indefinitely who falls under a "non-deployable" status in that scenario.

I don't think this is a "leadership" issue at VFA-204 or even at TSW (their parent "wing"). The decision to make them "deployable" again was made well above the level of squadron leadership, and in actuality, was for reasons much more complicated than trying to screw an AF transfer out of a job. If your friend's story is as advertised (I agree with Cooter, it sounds weird), then he just had unlucky timing, which sucks, but at the end of the day, they can't very well keep a dude indefinitely who falls under a "non-deployable" status in that scenario.

Of course, and I agree with that, because I never said otherwise. You home-on-jammed onto the least relevant part of my anecdote to the OP. To reiterate, I never said the decision to go blue air was made with a pointed regard for some rando line guy's personal situation like that of my buddy. You insult my intelligence insinuating something like that. I was merely adding to the anecdote about the AF waiver taking forever. As to my bud, the shenanigans pre-date the adjudication of his medical condition and subsequent waiver authority by NAMI. The Blue Air thing was indeed unfavorable timing, and nobody's disputing the outcome wrt carrier deployment and membership in the unit. I certainly don't dispute that. Let's not conflate issues here..

..Meaning, the comments about toxic leadership at NOLA circa 2014 stand on their own merits, and have nothing to with the OPs question. I don't know if whatever association you may or may not have with that unit makes my comments hit a little close to the vest, but please understand I got no dog in that fight. That wasn't the point of my post. Feel free to PM and we can exchange stories about other dudes that got burned by that organization, some which are now part of my Group on the USAFR side of thing.I don't wish to further derail the OPs thread though.

Of course, and I agree with that, because I never said otherwise. You home-on-jammed onto the least relevant part of my anecdote to the OP. To reiterate, I never said the decision to go blue air was made with a pointed regard for some rando line guy's personal situation like that of my buddy. You insult my intelligence insinuating something like that. I was merely adding to the anecdote about the AF waiver taking forever. As to my bud, the shenanigans pre-date the adjudication of his medical condition and subsequent waiver authority by NAMI. The Blue Air thing was indeed unfavorable timing, and nobody's disputing the outcome wrt carrier deployment and membership in the unit. I certainly don't dispute that. Let's not conflate issues here..

..Meaning, the comments about toxic leadership at NOLA circa 2014 stand on their own merits, and have nothing to with the OPs question. I don't know if whatever association you may or may not have with that unit makes my comments hit a little close to the vest, but please understand I got no dog in that fight. That wasn't the point of my post. Feel free to PM and we can exchange stories about other dudes that got burned by that organization, some which are now part of my Group on the USAFR side of thing.I don't wish to further derail the OPs thread though.

Chill brother. I have no dog in (their) fight either. Totally concur with the sentiments in your other posts, at least as much as a relative outsider (active status in another service) can.

Chill brother. I have no dog in (their) fight either. Totally concur with the sentiments in your other posts, at least as much as a relative outsider (active status in another service) can.

Roj, it's all good brother. :)

I'm way too old, but was wondering what the civilian pilot qualifications are to have a shot at this?

I'm way too old, but was wondering what the civilian pilot qualifications are to have a shot at this?
There’s no min. We have people apply with little (and some cases no) flying experience. GA flying is a good basis but it doesn’t do much in the way of predicting who will be a good fighter pilot. Some other airframes give more weight to flying time, we look at it but honestly it isn’t a huge factor. Some flying is good of course, but there is no min to apply.

There’s no min. We have people apply with little (and some cases no) flying experience. GA flying is a good basis but it doesn’t do much in the way of predicting who will be a good fighter pilot. Some other airframes give more weight to flying time, we look at it but honestly it isn’t a huge factor. Some flying is good of course, but there is no min to apply.

Thanks. Wish I was younger (for lots of reasons):)

Back