Giving rides to "friends with benefits": legal?

John,

When do you begin your flight training?

Yes, but to do so the IRS would have to quantify the "benefit", which comes down to calling it prostitution, which opens them up to libel/slander and defamation, and oh boy here we go....

Well, the IRS doesn't care if the action in Vegas is immoral. They do, however want the prostitutes to pay taxes. ;)

Don't mind JG, he's just trying to bait us. He's very good at it in fact he's a master baiter. The best thing to do is to ignore him.

I have been watching the debates about the legalities of ride sharing quite closely. As I prepare to become a jet owner/pilot/mechanic I will no doubt be put in the situation where very attractive ladies wish to fly with me and in return I will most likely accept their lavish attention. ;) Can this be construed as receiving payment?

:dunno:

I get this a lot. I mean Cessna singles are, well, irresistable to the ladies. Hershey-bar-wing Pipers too, let's be honest.

If the OP is illegal then call me an outlaw.

:D

It's Friday. Time for a break from all this serious discussion.

luxury-mile-high-club-6793.jpg

No, you must ride alone at all times.

As long as she is holding out and not you, it's all ok with the FAA.

That is the most horribly photoshopped (airbrushed) stomach and thighs. Go look at it again. It is bordering on cartoon.

So the handsome and debonair Jet Pilot sat at the bar sipping on a shot glass next to a bottle of top shelf Patron tequila.
"Yeah, sometimes I think it's a curse."

Great story. Nice character development, good transitions between scenes, surprising turn in the story, and good use of props with the landing calculator.

It could be argued that the Mann Act could be applied to this. It involves transporting a female that is not your spouse across a state line for immoral purposes. I think the Feds still prosecute under this.

You're probably right, but I bet the original picture would look acceptable! :D

That is the most horribly photoshopped (airbrushed) stomach and thighs. Go look at it again. It is bordering on cartoon.

Giving mustache rides is legal ...

Yes, it's legal to fly your own Lear and get a BJ from a non-paying passenger. Why not?

And we went through all this before. :rolleyes: If you want chicks, get a boat. Think about it. They're half naked already, they're hot, they're drunk, the motion of the ocean ... and it costs a few million less. :nono:

boat.jpg

Re: Giving mustache rides is legal ...

Yes, it's legal to fly your own Lear and get a BJ from a non-paying passenger. Why not?

And we went through all this before. :rolleyes: If you want chicks, get a boat. Think about it. They're half naked already, they're hot, they're drunk, the motion of the ocean ... and it costs a few million less. :nono:

I didn't see a boat in that photo

Naaa, naaa.. You're doing it wrong.

It's like one of those Magic Eye 3D pics.. you gotta stare past it. Try it again. This time, just relax and you'll eventually see it.

You make a strong argument.

Okay then a boat it is. Simjet flying is much more challenging and rewarding than doing the bus driver thing anyway. :lol: The more I think about it the more I realize, why do I want to be a chauffeur anyway?

boat.jpg

I wish you could put the fake boobs and tattoo on the same chick so you can leave me with the other one.

Here Ya Go Sac,

I think i got you what you wanted:

999935582730.jpg

Giving the girl on the right a genital bulge was a nice touch. Adding this to your personal collection now? :lol:

I'm going to have nightmares for sure tonight!

Back