Give Sac an Answer

Where do you guys work?

Put a couple of grad students in the mix, and there is no leftover food, ever. Plus you have to watch your fingers if you try to get any, or you may lose them.

Half donuts? Sheesh, all I ever see are empty plates.

I work at an aviation company where there are quite a few scavengers. Sometimes the passengers remark that they would hate to see the leftover catering go to waste. My answer is that it never goes to waste.

Could leaving half a doughnut be worse than leaving half the cole slaw?

(Obligatory slaw post)

Depends on how much cole slaw is left. If the remainder is less than a serving, just eat it.

I work at an aviation company where there are quite a few scavengers. Sometimes the passengers remark that they would hate to see the leftover catering go to waste. My answer is that it never goes to waste.

Was that you departing APA yesterday around 11:30? If so, we waved from the restaurant.

I wonder if I should give Dickey's a second chance for lunch. I wasn't impressed with their BBQ the first time I tried it, but we had them cater it the other day and it was pretty good.

I wonder if I should give Dickey's a second chance for lunch. I wasn't impressed with their BBQ the first time I tried it, but we had them cater it the other day and it was pretty good.

Meh. Could go either way, but if you do don't get your hopes too high. You can do better but at least it's comparatively inexpensive. Plus free ice cream, if you're into that.

Meh. Could go either way, but if you do don't get your hopes too high. You can do better but at least it's comparatively inexpensive. Plus free ice cream, if you're into that.

I opted for this:

attachment.php

The brothas' that owned the place literally carved it out of the side of an automotive shop. Big plus if your transmission craps out while you're in the parking lot.

It was good, but pricey. A half slab (there's some small pieces underneath) is about sixteen bucks, which is roughly the going rate, but a side of cole slaw is like five bucks (come on, man!).

I didn't get it with sauce. I don't like sauce. It hides the flavor plus it's too sweet. But the ribs were good. Perfectly smoked, not fall off the bone but come clean off the bone. I do wish they would have peeled the membrane off the underside first, but they were still pretty good. Not the very best I've had but still very good. Beats the hell out of Dickey's.

Okay. Arrow II. Paint looks like crap. Interior looks like crap. We may sell (or buy each other out, meaning he might buy me out) within a couple years.

Assuming we sell it and split it, is it worth it to put $6K into an interior upgrade? Maybe $2K in paint touch up?

Well Sac, at one time shortly ago I didn't even know she was a chick! Progress! ;)

Okay, you get a gold star for reading comprehension...:D

Okay, you get a gold star for reading comprehension...:D

Actually I had a fail there, forget who let me in on the "secret", probably Mari when she was banning me. :nono: :rofl:

Damn, playas be competing against each other now.

You two are cracking me up.

Good thing for you two the monkey is busy hitting on East Coast PoA chicks...

You two are cracking me up.

Good thing for you two the monkey is busy hitting on East Coast PoA chicks...

Now that you mention it, Cajun has been awfully quiet since she's been hosting the monkey. :ihih: :skeptical:

Now that you mention it, Cajun has been awfully quiet since she's been hosting the monkey. :ihih: :skeptical:

I see she posted some pictures of the monkey skinny dipping. Not sure how she's going to explain that house guest to the kids...

I see she posted some pictures of the monkey skinny dipping. Not sure how she's going to explain that house guest to the kids...

Or the mister, unless the 3 of them....never mind.

Back