Girls in the AirForce!

This is better without the original text.

An amazing USAF crew that any of us could be proud of and aspire to:

8ernk9u.jpg

Box Office!

Women can fly??

I wasn't offended by the original post. I'd heard it before, and I have a warped sense of humor too, so I still chuckled. I thought it was just as funny as an old Sgt of mine who walked to the podium at shift briefing one day and looked out at the faces of all the officers reporting for duty and suddenly realized that every single officer on that shift was female except him. His comment was, "Oh Lord, my worst nightmare is coming true."

It was a fun shift though.

Shiner Bock, every time.

Mmmmmmm...Shiner Bock! :yes:

BTW....people need to get over it. Many, many funny jokes are usually at the expense of someone else.

Of course women can fly, and fly well, hell my instructor was female and a great "stick". However she too could take a joke with a groan and roll her eyes and then punch me in the arm.

We really are a nation of wimps are we not? ......sigh

They sell it in OK as well. I'm more of a Shiner Blonde fan. What can I say? Blondes over brunettes.

I 2nd that. I think that is currently the best, mass produced, American beer.

Non, c'est faux! Coors Light, by a million miles. I love Coors Light - best mass produced beer, ever. Ever.

It just seemed more like the type of joke one would hear at a bar when a guy would blurt it out over his PBR and mouthful of beer nuts.

We have a bar that offers $0.75 PBRs on Thursdays. I've done it a few times. Girls look prettier after about $5 worth :D

Hmm causation that PBR maybe rotting your brain.

Mmmmmmm...Shiner Bock! :yes:

I 2nd that. I think that is currently the best, mass produced, American beer.

Empty headed over full bodied. I'll take the bock:D

... anyone drinking PBR ought not be trusted, regardless of age ... :)

... Given the choice of $1.50 pitchers of PBR or Falstaff what do you choose?

...PBR or Falstaff? wow, tough choice. :dunno: No Hamms? :D I guess I would go for the PBR ... or just water ... ;)

PBR is tasty.

PBR Light is delicious.

I only go to bars that serve one, the other, or both on tap. Cans/bottles are acceptable, but not preferred.

On top of all that, it is red, white, and blue. U-S-A! U-S-A!

Shiner Bock, every time.

I just heard the sad story about the Dixie Brewery on NPR. I liked Blackened Voodoo beer.

Non, c'est faux! Coors Light, by a million miles. I love Coors Light - best mass produced beer, ever. Ever.

Too bad I can't find that around here. Makes a visit to Texas worth while (along with a trip to County Line for more BBQ than I can reasonably eat).

They sell it in OK as well. I'm more of a Shiner Blonde fan. What can I say? Blondes over brunettes.

Tastes great.:goofy:

BEER THREAD!

:cheers:
I'll take Dos XX (Amber, not the yuppie version!) with my meal, Tank U.

BEER THREAD!

:cheers:
I'll take Dos XX (Amber, not the yuppie version!) with my meal, Tank U.

Not much of a beer guy, but...

1) Cheap-ass beer: Point Special (made in Stevens Point, WI). Used to drink it in my fraternity days because a Summerfest ticket cost something like $16, but a case of Point Special with a free Summerfest ticket inside cost $14. :rofl:

2) Good, yet reasonably-priced dark beer: Leinie's (Leinenkugel's for you outta-towners) Creamy Dark. Leinie's makes a number of good beers. If you haven't experienced them, lemme know and I'll buy ya some at OSH next year.

3) Best Chaser Ever: When I was president of my fraternity, my VP and I would go to a different bar every Sunday night after our meeting and have a Bloody Mary. (We called it the Bloody Mary Tour.) One night, at a bar with 40 or 50 different beers on tap, we were offered our choice of a chaser. "Guinness!!!" we said in unison. The Bloody Mary was excellent and spicy, and after a shot of the Tabasco-laden elixir, the Guinness literally tasted like toast. Crazy. Guinness is good on its own too, but ya gotta drink it fast.

Coors light is like makin' love in a canoe. It is f'ing close to water :vomit::vomit::vomit:

LOL...I concur. Whenever I ask for what beer they have on tap and I get the standard American water-beers I say "No, I said BEER, not yellow water".

I usually get a strange look! :rofl:

Coors light is like makin' love in a canoe. It is f'ing close to water :vomit::vomit::vomit:

Score! :yes:

I do, occasionally, like a drink of Coors Light. But I do not make the mistake of equating it with "beer."

I can remember when only chicks drank light beer. :D

Spike, tell me you're a semi-regular patron of the Flying Saucer... :)

For those not from Texas (or a select few other southern cities), the Flying Saucer is a beer-lover's PARADISE! The one in Houston has 87 different beers on tap and about 130 in bottles. They have a club where if you drink 200 different beers you get a plate with your name on it on the ceiling and a $100 bar tab. It took me about a year (they only let you count 3 per night), but I do have a plate at the Houston Saucer.

Oh, my favorite beers? Shiner Bock is amongst them, as are all of the St. Arnold Ales (local Houston microbrewery, you can pick it up in most other Texas cities too), any of the New Belgium ales, Left Hand, Real Ale, and Live Oak are also on the list. But, my favorite beer of all time? Rogue Chocolate Stout. Rogue (a Portland, OR microbrewery) makes, IMO, the best beers of all.

If you couldn't tell, I prefer microbrews over the mass-produced crap that the major brewers call beer. Even though they have large production numbers, I still consider Shiner and New Belgium to be microbrews, as you definitely can't get them everywhere.

Oh, and to the person talking about Guinness... it is a very good stout, despite being mass-produced (if you can get Guinness at the Storehouse in Dublin, it's even better). I prefer the Extra Stout to the regular, but the very best Guinness is the Foreign Extra, which is sadly not available in the USA. That stuff makes regular Guinness taste like Bud Light.

And now, back to the original topic of this thread: The OP, while by definition sexist, was funny, and anyone who was offended by it needs to get over themselves and get a sense of humor. To paraphrase an email I got a while back: You do NOT have the right to never be offended. If we support the right of free speech that we are blessed with in this country, someone is going to be offended sometime. Including you. That doesn't mean you have the right to censor the person saying it. The OP was a joke. It was funny. Period.

Back