Getting back into flying

MrAviator180

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
MrAviator
Recently had a burnout (similar to sudden loss of interest) with flying. Partially because I've been busy with my senior year of High School, and getting things done. I'm slowly starting to get back to where I was at. How do I go about removing the rust that built up over, say, probably 6 months?

Edit: I'm just short of getting my private. I guess what contributed was pre-checkride sickness. Also was told I would have to retake my written because the first one I took wasn't a real written. - Sorted out now-

:sad:

Last edited:
Recently had a burnout (similar to sudden loss of interest) with flying. Partially because I've been busy with my senior year of High School, and getting things done. I'm slowly starting to get back to where I was at. How do I go about removing the rust that built up over, say, probably 6 months?

Edit: I'm just short of getting my private. I guess what contributed was pre-checkride sickness. Also was told I would have to retake my written because the first one I took wasn't a real written. - Sorted out now-

:sad:
What do you mean your first written wasn't a real written? If you took it at an approved testing center then it should have counted. Do you mean that the two years has expired?

Back