Gastons Website

jesse

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Jesse
I did a crappy job this year of getting the event up early.

Please register if you're going to attend the fly-in.

http://www.gastonsflyin.com/

Any questions, let me know.

Jesse, I logged in but couldn't find the spot to post where and when and my guests....I need better "web-fu".

Log into the site. Click Annual Fly-In at the top then click Register to Attend Fly-In right underneath the 2010 Annual Gastons Fly-in header.

I have a question.
Mail the question to:

178 Laramie TRL
Lincoln, NE 68521

Please include a return address with a stamp. I will respond sometime within the next 4 to 52 weeks.

Mail the question to:

178 Laramie TRL
Lincoln, NE 68521

Please include a return address with a stamp. I will respond sometime within the next 4 to 52 weeks.

The answer's yours for three easy payments of $19.95 each, plus $12.95 for handling. :D

I am all set for my trip to Gastons. I hope the weather Gods are smiling down on me for the flight.

I am all set for my trip to Gastons. I hope the weather Gods are smiling down on me for the flight.

Bob:

It will be an exceptional treat to see you!

/s/ Spike

Killer weather ..... who wants to be in Tornado Alley in June, ? when they could be enjoying the beautiful weather in puke it sound

Killer weather ..... who wants to be in Tornado Alley in June, ? when they could be enjoying the beautiful weather in puke it sound
This will be year five for me. I don't think there is any other place I would rather be that weekend. Yes there will be pop-up thunderstorms, there always is, but they are always manageable. It's part of the experience.

I noticed Austin says he needs a ride but doesn't state from where. May help if folks knew that.

Best,

Dave

Back