Gaston's web site

Very Nice Jess. Is the Banner that Photo I took? Kinda hard to tell with it being some what comperssed. Good Start though.

Very Nice Jess. Is the Banner that Photo I took? Kinda hard to tell with it being some what comperssed. Good Start though.

Yes. I photoshoped it some to remove the big beam of light that went through the center. It looked cool--but didn't really work for a header like that.

Yes. I photoshoped it some to remove the big beam of light that went through the center. It looked cool--but didn't really work for a header like that.
As long as you're editing the image, green up the grass a little! :rofl::yes:

Well, they're both in Arkansas, and ApacheBob was nice enough to fly to Tree Mike Oscar last year for Gaston's, before joining us at Gastons the next morning!

Perhaps you could add a link to www.sidnaw.org/6Y9 from the 6Y9 page?
And I looked closely at the posts and decided it was "Oscar" before taking off!:dunno:
ApacheBob

And I looked closely at the posts and decided it was "Oscar" before taking off!:dunno:
ApacheBob
I'd say one solution to the general problem is to always use a lower-case 'o' (oh), but an upper-case 'L' (el). I think those are the only ones that can be very difficult to tell apart, depending on the font. But I know that I sure don't want to have to program that!

Back