Gaston's, need a room

flyingcheesehead

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
iMooniac
Gack!

Due to an apparent miscommunication/misunderstanding/change of plans/lack of persistent confirmations on my part/something :dunno: my planned Gaston's accommodations have fallen through. :(

So, I need a room! Planning on being there both Friday and Saturday nights. Thanks in advance.

OBTW, my offer from last year also stands: Anyone wanting/needing to land on pavement at BPK or FLP, I'd be happy to shuttle you to 3M0 in the 182.

I'm in the same situation from KJWN. Got a ride, just need a place to rest my head.

kevin47881 said:
I'm in the same situation from KJWN. Got a ride, just need a place to rest my head.

We've got too many threads going on this. I just posted on another one that we have a 2 bedroom cottage for Sat night. The second bedroom is certainly available if anyone needs it. Just let me know.

Lance F said:
We've got too many threads going on this. I just posted on another one that we have a 2 bedroom cottage for Sat night. The second bedroom is certainly available if anyone needs it. Just let me know.

I'll be looking for a room Sat night unless Dianna & Tom have space again. I'd be glad to share the expense.

-lance

lancefisher said:
I'll be looking for a room Sat night unless Dianna & Tom have space again. I'd be glad to share the expense.

-lance
That'll consolidate the Lance problem:D . Consider the room yours.
BTW, when a loaner borescope was shipped to me earlier this week, it arrived addressed to...Lance Fisher. Your influence is awesome.

Last edited:
Lance F said:
That'll consolidate the Lance problem:D . Consider the room yours.

Great. Looking forward to seeing you and everyone there. Hopefully the wx will be bit less hazy than last year.

[/quote]BTW, when a loaner borescope was shipped to me earlier this week, it arrived addressed to...Lance Fisher. Your influence is awesome.[/quote]

I'm not too surprised. Sometimes when I see replies to your posts with quotes from "Lance F" I have to scratch my head wondering when I posted the quoted material.

lancefisher said:

-lance
Well, it looks like Lance F. beat me to it! :)

I'm trying to get in touch with Scott Shekels to see if he still needed one of our bedrooms. I can't get him to respond. Is he still flying down with you?

For those of you needing a room Friday night, I just got this room update from Danny Gaston:

We have 4 hotel type rooms at $90 plus tax on Friday night only, and one Ultra Deluxe with a deck at $193 plus tax for Friday night only.

Diana said:
Well, it looks like Lance F. beat me to it! :)

I'm trying to get in touch with Scott Shekels to see if he still needed one of our bedrooms. I can't get him to respond. Is he still flying down with you?

As far as I know he is. We only talked about it briefly over a month ago and I don't recall the exact conversation.

flyingcheesehead said:
So, I need a room! Planning on being there both Friday and Saturday nights. Thanks in advance.
Kent, I was wondering if you found a room? I'm starting to get dazed and confused with all the posts and plans. :)

Diana said:
Kent, I was wondering if you found a room? I'm starting to get dazed and confused with all the posts and plans. :)

Diana,

I sure did, as of yesterday! I'll be staying with Chip.

Thanks,

Kent

I also found a room (i'll be staying with Steve See & family), in case anyone's actually keeping track...

--Kath

kath said:
I also found a room (i'll be staying with Steve See & family), in case anyone's actually keeping track...
Sounds like most everyone has found a room so far. In case we end up with spare rooms in our four bedroom house, I was trying to keep track of who to contact that might still need one. Plus people from the other forums might have rooms/beds for more people if we need them.

Last edited:
kath said:

--Kath

Kath, are you still looking for a ride from Kansas City? It's an easy stop for me both ways and I'm planning on flying down Saturday morning. Scott Shekels is also coming and maybe his family, but I can easily take one more.

Back