Gastons midday report

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
Sat noon; about 15 planes here, pilots and pax mingliing about the field, planes taking off and landing, flying over constantly, the judges are giving pretty fair grades. I went up in Diana's Citabria, she in my Viking, Ron is giving rides, Chip is knocking over the corn in his Extra, Doc Bruce arrived in his Seneca, there goes a cub, a Cherokee. We are all dripping sweat but happy as clams.
Wish you were here!

Let'sgoflying! said:
Sat noon; about 15 planes here, pilots and pax mingliing about the field, planes taking off and landing, flying over constantly, the judges are giving pretty fair grades. I went up in Diana's Citabria, she in my Viking, Ron is giving rides, Chip is knocking over the corn in his Extra, Doc Bruce arrived in his Seneca, there goes a cub, a Cherokee. We are all dripping sweat but happy as clams.
Wish you were here!

Any chance of pictures?

And someone needs to put together a list of landing scores. What plane, who's flying, conditions, richter scale, etc...

Thanks for the update Dave!! Did Bruce land at Gastons or Mountain Home????

Hope y'all have a great time. Which I could clone myself and be there!!

Dave
Baron 322KS

Yes, keep the updates coming, please. Wish I could clone myself also. Sounds like fun.

Dustin

Dave Siciliano said:
Thanks for the update Dave!! Did Bruce land at Gastons or Mountain Home????

Hope y'all have a great time. Which I could clone myself and be there!!

Dave
Baron 322KS

Yep, Dr. Bruce landed here, nice little slip on final.

Hotter than blue blazes, dead still, hazy enough that when I was flying here from ADS this morning, sky clear, at 7500 it felt like IMC.

Great conversation. Hot low runway passes by Chip's Extra, Dave's Viking, Ron's Tiger. Luke-warm low-ish pass by yours truly in the Deb.

Lots of cool planes. Don't make me pick a favorite, because I might have to choose one.

But I sure do like Greg's Cessna 190, like an old Caddy limo.

Oops, there goes Chip again. He is gonna have to start issuing boarding passes.

Moon pies (3 flavors). Custom POA Gaston's '05 scoring pencils.

Did I mention it's hot?

Wish you was here!

Sounds like a blast, i will see everyone in the morning!!

Great reports! That grass field must be nice if Ron took the Tiger in there! Glad you guys are having fun.

Is it hot? :)

Hokay.

Here are some piccies.

Looks like you all are having entirely too much fun. Pretty location, especially with all those planes parked there.

Back