Gastons Maybe

HPNFlyGirl

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
iBrookieMonster
Ok heres my deal. I want to go to Gastons.

The only thing is, is that I cannot take off work on Friday or Monday, as there are no office assistants other than me who are going to be in the office. :mad:

I was thinking...maybe I could airline to Little Rock...I think thats the closest airport to Gastons that Delta flies, and yes I would be flying on Delta since I have all my miles with them.

My question is...if I can get to LIT is there anyway someone can pick me up from there? As of right now I found a flight leaving RDU at 6 am and getting in around noon. Then leaving Sunday at 6:30 pm...in which I would need a ride back to LIT.

Is this possible?

Ok heres my deal. I want to go to Gastons.

The only thing is, is that I cannot take off work on Friday or Monday, as there are no office assistants other than me who are going to be in the office. :mad:

Bummer, I just PM'd ya, and we could take you, but we're leaving early Friday morning from CHA.:(

Bummer, I just PM'd ya, and we could take you, but we're leaving early Friday morning from CHA.:(

KLIT to 3m0 is only 100 nm. Surely someone can bring her up and maybe Bill could drop her off on Sunday?

KLIT to 3m0 is only 100 nm. Surely someone can bring her up and maybe Bill could drop her off on Sunday?

OK, Brent and I can take Brook back to LIT after the brunch Sunday, then we'll continue on to CHA.

Can someone get her Saturday???

Last edited:
I can do a 100nm joy-flight on Sat morning, weather permitting.

How's the GA-Airlines transfer at LIT? I've never landed there.

Joe

OK...still thinking of ideas. Trying to get off on Friday, but so far no luck. :(
Brook, you're obviously showing too much integrity. The average American worker would have just claimed a sick day! :D

I can do a 100nm joy-flight on Sat morning, weather permitting.

How's the GA-Airlines transfer at LIT? I've never landed there.

Joe

Not bad at all, opposite sides of the field. The FBOs are on the west side, the passenger terminal is between the N/S parallel runways.

Brook, XNA (Northwest Arkansas Airport) might also be an option for you. It's really no farther from Gaston's than Little Rock. DL (among others) has service into XNA.

OK...still thinking of ideas. Trying to get off on Friday, but so far no luck. :(

Check the two posts above your last. Joe (Areda) said he'd pick you up at LIT Saturday and Bill said he's take you back Sunday. Would that work?

Yay Brook.

BTW - there is airline service into Bentonville, AR as well.

Just to let you know a back-up exists, I could buzz over and pick you up on Saturday, also. Always good to have redundancy!

Nick,

Your new avitar is the best picture I've seen of you so far!

Joe

Ok...here are the plans...I leave RDU Thursday night and meetup with Brent. Friday morning I am flying to Gastons with Brent and Bill Jennings. :D Then leave with them on Sunday and fly back to RDU on Sunday night.

Ok...here are the plans...I leave RDU Thursday night and meetup with Brent. Friday morning I am flying to Gastons with Brent and Bill Jennings. :D Then leave with them on Sunday and fly back to RDU on Sunday night.

Sounds great!

I'm glad you got that worked out, Brook. Sorry I couldn't help this year.

Back