Gaston's and food

Diana

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Diana
Per request by anon poster (sicsac) to get organized about food, we have some options for evening meals at Gaston's.

Some of us are now grilling on our deck for the evening meals. Of course, I'm not cooking; I'll be busy flying till "almost" dark. :dance:

Food for thought, so to speak.

Last edited:
Diana said:
Per request by anon poster (sicsac) to get organized about food, we have some options for evening meals at Gaston's.

Some of us are now grilling on our deck for the evening meals. Of course, I'm not cooking; I'll be busy flying till dark. :dance:

Food for thought, so to speak.

Everybody knows that grilling is a man's job anyway. :D

Carol said:
Everybody knows that grilling is a man's job anyway. :D
LOL! Carol, would you believe I wrote that earlier and then deleted it? Great minds think alike. :cheerio:

Diana said:
LOL! Carol, would you believe I wrote that earlier and then deleted it? Great minds think alike. :cheerio:

Scary thought :D

Diana said:
I'll be busy flying till "almost" dark. :dance:

And some of us will likely be mooching rides till "almost" dark. :D

If there's some grilling to be done Saturday night, we'd be glad to bring some sides like salad and vegetable to share.

Carol said:
Oh God, yes :yes:

So are you both (former) Girl Scouts? My wife and her sister (GS's) love smores, I'm a bit less enamored with them (the smores).

Lance, its simple. Women, chocolate. The whole smore idea is just a cover for eating chocolate.

When my wife hears this, she'll be all over the plan!

Agh, Scott, you gave us away!

Seems I know a few men with a thing for chocolate....

Those are the smart guys that have figured out how to endear themselves to women! LOL

I _never_ said I didn't like them!

lancefisher said:
I'm a bit less enamored with them (the smores).
Lance, if you tell me what you ARE enamored with, I'll bring some of whatever it might be. We ARE celebrating your birthday aren't we? :)

Diana said:
Lance, if you tell me what you ARE enamored with, I'll bring some of whatever it might be. We ARE celebrating your birthday aren't we? :)

I think it lands mid-week this year.

lancefisher said:
I think it lands mid-week this year.
Let's celebrate anyway! What kind of cake?

Are we going to have a "hot" poker game going into the wee hours?

(It's OK to do thread creap if I started this one, right?)

:yes:

Steve said:
Should this be referred to as "air strip" poker? :rofl:
I don't know, but I hope we don't get judged on our "take offs". ;)

Back