Gaston's 2007 Video

jesse

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Jesse
Last year after Gaston's I was really kicking myself because I did not take hardly any pictures and had absolutely no video. I wasn't going to let myself do that this year and put an effort towards capturing our fly-in.

I've put a great deal of time and effort into creating this video. It's not perfect but overall I think it does a good job at showing the magic of Gaston's.

http://www.jesseangell.com/gastons07.html

If that doesn't work on your computer let me know.

The quality of the web version is quite a bit less than the real thing. If anyone is interested I can make some DVDs that have a full printed label and a professional finish for around $5 shipped (could vary).

Jesse, that's great! :yes: Thank you!

I've put a great deal of time and effort into creating this video.
After making several videos similar to this, I can attest to the time and effort it takes. Thank you for making the video for us.

If that doesn't work on your computer let me know.
It worked just fine. I am trying to figure out how to save it to my computer. I tried right-clicking on the link and "save link as" and it didn't work.

The quality of the web version is quite a bit less than the real thing. If anyone is interested I can make some DVDs that have a full printed label and a professional finish for around $5 shipped (could vary).
Put me down for one, and let me know your address so that I can send you some money.

BTW, I noticed that you got a picture of the aerobatic shoe. :D

Great video Jess! We had a lot of fun and it really shows! Awesome friends, beautiful place, and unique airplanes of every type, it just can't get any better!

that shoe is one of my favorite instructional devices

BTW, I noticed that you got a picture of the aerobatic shoe. :D
Hey I was highly entertained by the shoe "performance" and demonstration. Does it come with a POH and maneuvers booklet too? hehe

Jesse that was great!!! What's the song at the beginning? I can't believe I hadn't heard it before.

He shoots... he scores!

Nice work.

Sheri that was from Song Pilot, "People, places, and planes"

Very sweet, Jesse.
I left my DV cam in cabin 2- and my palm, they just arrived today. sigh.

I didn't even unpack my video cam or still cam. How stupid was that? :dunno:

Not as stupid as me. I had my camera on my belt the entire time and still only ended up with 25-30 pictures. *double sigh*

Hey I was highly entertained by the shoe "performance" and demonstration. Does it come with a POH and maneuvers booklet too? hehe
Why, yes it does, and it is mainly used in an aerobatic shoebox. Get it? Aerobatic box? Get it? :rofl:

GREAT JOB, Jesse!

I had my camera buried in one of my bags. I think I got a few pictures, but the card was nearly full. The dumbest thing is I put a new big blank SD card in the Nuvi GPS. Just had to swap the cards. *sigh*

I got too obsessed with getting lousy shots with the webcam. We'll put together a video with what we can salvage from the recording of the live feed and the time lapse made on Sunday.

I'm going to make notes to myself so I'm more organized next year.

Thanks, Jesse! I was able to share the Gaston's experience with my family. Yu da man!

Nicely done, Jesse. You seem to be pretty good at the whole video thing. Well done.

Supure Job Jess. I was however a bit surprised to hear Chip say that it was hot and muggy.

Jesse, I really enjoyed watching this. Thank you so much.

Thanks Jesse! AND Tristan! I saw who was spending a lot of time behind the camera.... Ya both did a VERY nice job!

That was a cool video. My heart sank watching it but made me smile at the same time. Thanks for catching what I missed. That area always brings one word to my head, "home".

Okay, I just watched it. Great job, Jesse! It's amazing how much stuff was going on around me that I just didn't see!

Chip, thanks for adding these to the web site. :)

Is there any way to save Jesse's video on my computer?

Dean, who was the second airplane (low wing) landing in your video?

I appreciate the positive comments. I will be making the DVDs this week and sending them to whomever contacted me requesting one.

Back