Areeda
I have a picture gallery set up here

It is organized into sub Albums:
  • Airplanes
  • People
  • Nature
  • Best Pictures
  • Outtakes
If you'd like to upload photos or videos log in with username: poa and password: giv

If you want to do anything but upload (like delete something you uploaded) PM me for a non public password.

I've loaded most of our pictures, still have another batch of Nature photos (Viveca took A WHOLE LOT).

I figured we'd copy some of them to the Best Pictures album when we decide by consensus which ones belong there.

The software is pretty intuitive but if you need help let me know.

JOe

thanks joe! ill probably get my stuff in there tonight

I have a picture gallery set up here

It is organized into sub Albums:
  • Airplanes
  • People
  • Nature
  • Best Pictures
  • Outtakes
If you'd like to upload photos or videos log in with username: poa and password: giv

If you want to do anything but upload (like delete something you uploaded) PM me for a non public password.

I've loaded most of our pictures, still have another batch of Nature photos (Viveca took A WHOLE LOT).

I figured we'd copy some of them to the Best Pictures album when we decide by consensus which ones belong there.

The software is pretty intuitive but if you need help let me know.

JOe

Sure wish you had let me know you were gonna hit LRU. :( I would have come paid a visit.

Nice pics Joe! Wish we could have spent a little more time visitin! I'll let you know next time I'm headed toward So Cal.!!

Best,

Dave

Sure wish you had let me know you were gonna hit LRU. :( I would have come paid a visit.
Don,
It was a quick turn around. We changed the route late the night before to circumnavigate weather.

Next time.

Nice pics Joe! Wish we could have spent a little more time visitin! I'll let you know next time I'm headed toward So Cal.!!

Best,

Dave

Thanks Dave. We'll see I may get to Dallas first. I have a trip to NY planned either end of July or beginning of Sept.

Joe

chip - nice shots! especially steves IAR and the J3 spinner.

Nice pictures. Best overall view of what Gastons look like for those of us who haven't been there.

I uploaded some of mine.

Thanks for setting up the photo gallery for us Joe! :)

I uploaded some of mine.

Thanks for setting up the photo gallery for us Joe! :)
Diane,

Some nice pictures. I hope I have enough bandwidth for people to enjoy them.

BTW We are using Diana's rules, anyone doesn't like a picture of them (Except Steve See) can ask for them to be deleted and they will be.

Just kidding Steve.

Joe

oh steve...i just can't wait to get my pictures of you posted <evilgrin>

i dunno....the internet decorum police might ban PoA from the web if those pictures get out...i can't imagine them not vioating some term of service rule somewhere...hehe...:goofy:

oh steve...i just can't wait to get my pictures of you posted <evilgrin>

oh she's already seen them. and is already "scarred for life"

yea as soon as we saw it we were all like "Picture of the Week!"

I copied the Night-Bo to the "Best of G-IV" album. Any others that belong there?

Joe

I have about five hundred pictures and over one hundred videos that I am still sorting through. I am trying to compile it into a video of some type. It may take a few more days.

Nice pictures! Great to see everyone having a great time. I'm hoping I'll be able to get out there next year.

dont you mean "there is no way in h*** that im going to miss it next year" ???

I copied the Night-Bo to the "Best of G-IV" album. Any others that belong there?

I think Brooks "Reflection of herself in wheelpant over the Mississippi River" is cool, don't know if she posted it on your sight, it is here somewhere.

That night shot of the Bo needs to be submitted to the AOPA photo contest!
Thanks! I just submitted it to the AvWeb photo contest, but I don't see that AOPA has a contest. They have a Picture of the Week that they pull from their archives, AFAIK.

Thanks! I just submitted it to the AvWeb photo contest, but I don't see that AOPA has a contest. They have a Picture of the Week that they pull from their archives, AFAIK.

Let us know if you win!!!!!

Missa

Hey guys, does anyone have any good pics of the dam? and some good shots of the lake?

The times that I got to go up I didn't bring a camara with me...

Hey guys, does anyone have any good pics of the dam? and some good shots of the lake?

The times that I got to go up I didn't bring a camara with me...

Can't overfly the dam, you know.

Didja notice that they ban boats from getting within 500 feet? They also stopped giving tours of the powerplant because a tourist could have a backpack bomb. It didn't occur to just ban backpacks.

Can't overfly the dam, you know.

Didja notice that they ban boats from getting within 500 feet?

Thats because of the gates for the turbines, get to close and you become someones electricity.:D

I am certain that I took some dam pics, but have to send them for processing (new technology, called, "film").

I'll letcha know.

im loading my pictures as I type. lotsa good ones

People who have posted pictures in various threads, would you please give me permission to grab them and upload them to the picture site?

Joe

Back