Gary Shandling would not be a good pilot

Probably would have passed a 3rd class medical...

I'm sorry he died so young, but I never understood how people found him funny.

I'm sorry he died so young, but I never understood how people found him funny.

He had a built-in head start. His face. People would just start smiling and get prepped for any humor just looking at him. He doesn't even have to open his mouth he just looks funny. I'm not saying that in a mean way he just had a humorous looking face.

I liked his stand up and the "it's gary shandling show" but I was pretty young and that type of humor appealed to me.
I even loved The opening theme song. Nowadays that probably wouldn't seem as funny to me

I honestly didn't know who he was, nor have I seen his show. I guess I live in some kind of hole or shell or maybe a vagina or something. Okay I haven't seen one of those in a while so I guess shell.

This might work with DPEs:

I remember learning to drive on my dad's lap. Did you guys ever do that? He'd work the brakes. I'd work the wheel. Then I went to take the driver's test and sat on the examiner's lap. I failed the exam. But he still writes to me. That's the really nice part.
Garry Shandling

I honestly didn't know who he was, nor have I seen his show. I guess I live in a vagina or something. .

So, what was that like, living in a vagina. I mean, not sexually but actually inside where you lived. How did you survive with the occasional 'intrusion'? Seems you would have been squashed or injured at least. And what did you subsist on? Protein? :D

So, what was that like, living in a vagina. I mean, not sexually but actually inside where you lived. How did you survive with the occasional 'intrusion'? Seems you would have been squashed or injured at least. And what did you subsist on? Protein? :D

Immaterial at this point because I've already ruled it out. I figured with all this sausage speak going on some jay jay would have been appropriate.

I'm not sure what that's like. I wish I did.

All I know is I spent my first 9 months trying to get out there and the rest of my life trying to get back in...

Life is so ironic huh. :D

"I'm dating Miss Georgia. All right, it's the former Miss Georgia. OK, it's George Foreman."

“I’m dating a homeless woman. It was easier talking her into staying over.”

"I once made love for an hour and fifteen minutes, but it was the night the clocks are set ahead.”

Back