Garmin GTN Trainer Traffic

midlifeflyer

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Fly
Anyone know how to suppress traffic in the GTN series boxes? I'm trying some things in the GTN trainer and traffic annunciations every 15 seconds is a real PITA. I didn't see anything in the DEMO setup to get rid of it, so either I missed it or maybe there is something in the "regular" GTN settings?

I tried to disable adsb under the traffic menu but it auto reconnects, so I got nothing other than to fly in less populated areas hahah! or maybe change the altitude filter to 'below' and fly real low.

I tried to disable adsb under the traffic menu but it auto reconnects, so I got nothing other than to fly in less populated areas hahah! or maybe change the altitude filter to 'below' and fly real low.
Yeah, I tried that one too :(

It's too bad. I'm trying to do some things for training purposes. It will do the procedures just fine, but near any airport you encounter a lot of traffic on the sim, so there's a bunch of distracting (and detracting) traffic popups .

If you find out how please post it, I hate it also. I have looked but did not find out how to turn it off.

I'm 'guessing' they won't let u disable a feature they are also trying to sell you. but I also don't feel like reading the manual.

Back