Garmin G3X?………Still waiting

Motor6

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Motor 6
My avionics shop ordered my certified 10” G3X June 7,2022. Original delivery date from Garmin was Sept. 8, 2022. Garmin just pushed it out again to May 15th, 2023. The other items ordered from Garmin came in, including a 7” G3X. Has anyone heard of issues with the 10” G3X or ordered one after June 7th, 2022 and had it delivered? I was expecting 6 to 8 months based on previous reports, but this is getting ridiculous.

Took me a little over a year to get my G3X/GFC500 parts, and another 3 months in the shop.

Wow. @NealRomeoGolf .... guess it's a good thing you didn't go for the g3x after all. Did skycom have one in stock?

Did you have to pay in full up front?

Did you have to pay in full up front?

Just a deposit. Reading the older thread on lead times that was just updated by Dennis Carleton it seems the orders around the same time as mine have not shipped.

Just a deposit. Reading the older thread on lead times that was just updated by Dennis Carleton it seems the orders around the same time as mine have not shipped.

Yikes -

It looks like I need to get quotes and put down a deposit if I want to do mine in about a year.

At least if you buy now you lock in the price.

Rumor has it that Garmin is moving manufacturing back to USA because of quality and pipeline problems.

Ordered my certified 10" G3X about 6 weeks ago and it arrived at the Av shop already.

I appreciate the info. Would you be willing to share the name of your shop?

Back