GAMI's George Braly at Oshkosh

PaulMillner

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Paul Millner
OSHKOSH 2022

Please considering attending BOTH of these critical presentations at OSHKOSH this year.

If you come by GAMI's booth (Building C - - middle of North wall) on Monday Morning (doors open at 0900) we may have some information for your to consider before you attend the FAA/EAGLE forum at 11:30 in Forum 7.

The FAA and the EAGLE proponents have never faced any tough questions from the public.

Now may be the time.

On Thursday afternoon at 2:30 in Forum 8, GAMI will do a presentation:

"FAA Stalls on G100UL STC Signatures"
I will be glad to answer your questions then, including any questions you may have after attending the EAGLE forum on Monday.

See you there!

Either of these going to be live streamed?

OSHKOSH 2022

Please considering attending BOTH of these critical presentations at OSHKOSH this year.

If you come by GAMI's booth (Building C - - middle of North wall) on Monday Morning (doors open at 0900) we may have some information for your to consider before you attend the FAA/EAGLE forum at 11:30 in Forum 7.

The FAA and the EAGLE proponents have never faced any tough questions from the public.

Now may be the time.

On Thursday afternoon at 2:30 in Forum 8, GAMI will do a presentation:

"FAA Stalls on G100UL STC Signatures"
I will be glad to answer your questions then, including any questions you may have after attending the EAGLE forum on Monday.

See you there!
Oh boy. A pre planned hostile takeover of the FAA/EAGLE rally. Sounds like fun.

Oh boy. A pre planned hostile takeover of the FAA/EAGLE rally. Sounds like fun.

Won't be a problem. Pretty sure the boys that are holding up the show have an excellent strategy to continue to do so while "keeping you best interest at heart" and continuing to "feel your pain" ...

It’s a hobby for me. It sounds too much like work. My free time vs salaried guys. I’ll just look at planes on my vacation at Osh, thanks.

It’s a hobby for me. It sounds too much like work. My free time vs salaried guys. I’ll just look at planes on my vacation at Osh, thanks.

But if we don't stand up, nothing will get done! Oh! wait ... ;)

Back