Funny tag lines

gkainz

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Greg Kainz
JEEPS! (was Funny tag lines)

Saw this one on a jeep bboard...

"When I die, I hope my wife doesn't sell my toys for what I told her I paid for them."

:cheerswine:

Last edited:
gkainz said:
Saw this one on a jeep bboard...

"When I die, I hope my wife doesn't sell my toys for what I told her I paid for them."

:cheerswine:

JU or ILoveJeeps.com?

How about 4" and 33's, Anthony. Did that over a year ago on my '00. With a hydrolic lift and air tools it took me about 45 minutes. Very simple.

Brent

Brent Bradford said:
How about 4" and 33's, Anthony. Did that over a year ago on my '00. With a hydrolic lift and air tools it took me about 45 minutes. Very simple.

Brent
Man! Talk about immediate thread drift!! :D

Shoulda expected it...just mention "jeep" and that's where the conversation goes! Anthony, what lift are you putting in? I was on the Colorado4x4 site this afternoon as well (slow day at work)...

I need to do some new seats in my 95 YJ and pondering a lift as well. Since it has the 2.5l 4banger (oh yeah, another jeeping chat ... http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/4bangers/ ) and my son will probably think he gets it back when he gets home from Ecuador in the spring, I'm not going to get to wild with it.

Last edited:
1999 Wrangler. Very little in the way of mods. Skid Row skid plate under the engine and tranny, added rear tow hooks and the obligatory amateur radio equipment (that is why I bought it, to be able to get ham radio gear anywhere needed in case of emergency - done it once since getting the rig 6 years ago).

The picture is from the 2000 Silver Valley Jeep Jamboree in Idaho. Sure did get dirty. I think I'm still cleaning dust from that trip out of the Jeep. :D

gkainz said:
I need to do some new seats in my 95 YJ and pondering a lift as well. Since it has the 2.5l 4banger (oh yeah, another jeeping chat ... http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/4bangers/ ) and my son will probably think he gets it back when he gets home from Ecuador in the spring, I'm not going to get to wild with it.

That's what we bought used for our daughter when she graduated from college three years ago, except she has the 4 liter I-6. Add my wife's 1997 Grand Cherokee and you can see a trend. Our son has a 1999 Ford Mustang. What's wrong with that 'kid'? :D

Last edited:
gkainz said:
Shoulda expected it...just mention "jeep" and that's where the conversation goes! Anthony, what lift are you putting in? I was on the Colorado4x4 site this afternoon as well (slow day at work)...

I'm either going with the Trailmaster or Skyjacker 2" lift. I don't want to go any higher as its my daily driver and I need to keep it somewhat road and highway worthy. Eventually it may become a third car, then I can really trick it out. Winch, lockers, 33's, more lift, arghhhhh.......

I've also always wanted a CJ, but I like YJ's also. Sounds like a neat project Greg.

Brent Bradford said:

Brent, its my daily drive and I don't want to get too extreme yet. When it becomes our third car, I'll really do some damage. Right now its just an occasionaly weekend wheelin machine. Your rig sounds nice. Mine is an '03 Sport with D44 rear.

Last edited:
I am a skyjacker fan, but that's just me. Good luck! Yeah my '00 is a third vechile, but since my wife wrecked her truck I have been driving it more. It's 20 miles to KTUL from my house and I still love driving it in the Jeep.

Brent

1 - in the snow
2 - after muddin'
3 - consequences

ps4087.JPG

Back