Funny pirep.....

PaulS

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
PaulS
I suppose if you are going to fly in this wind and turbulence, you need a sense of humor. Gusting to 50 knots around here right now.....

upload_2019-2-25_15-23-1.png

They left out my comments from my severe turbulence on Saturday "If anyone wants to go through that hole I just went through, I would advise them to not to."

I guess it was too long to type up.

Aerovie? Passing through PIREP remarks without a peer review sounds dangerous.

The developer at Aerovie spent a bunch of time with FAA discussing whether that would be an issue and they collectively came to the conclusion that it was fine. He occasionally scans the ones that comes through and I understand has only found a handful of weird ones that were possibly from a competitor. Either way, it’s not the only way to submit an in-reviewed pirep and he does have people’s info so there isn’t too much abuse.

Random that I happen to know both the pilot and the developer in this instance...

I did a tour of Minneapolis Center on Tuesday and the controller who was hosting it showed us this one.

3nVgdix.jpg

Apparently when she entered it, the supervisor was like"Wtf" and she said that's what the pilot told her :)

Back