Fully customizable W&B iPhone app?

Inverted

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Inverted
OK not sure if this exists or if its possible. Basically what I am looking for is an app that I can customize stations and arms. As well as weights etc and then have it calculate a final moment. I fly a PA-31-350 for a 135 cargo airline. These are 100% cargo outfitted aircraft. I would love to customize a profile for my specific needs on this aircraft.

Is there an app out there for the iPhone?

Doesn't Jesse's app do this?

(dig's out iPhone and WnB Pro) Yup! You are able to define your own "aircraft" and the stations within that aircraft. You can also define the envelope points for Normal and Utility so that your WnB results are displayed graphically.

Look in the App Store for "Angell Development" and "WnB Pro v1.2"

FlightPlan - Pilot's Toolbox by Jeff Cardillo

Fully configurable W & B, along with many other great tools.

warbredstudios.com or itunes

OK not sure if this exists or if its possible. Basically what I am looking for is an app that I can customize stations and arms. As well as weights etc and then have it calculate a final moment. I fly a PA-31-350 for a 135 cargo airline. These are 100% cargo outfitted aircraft. I would love to customize a profile for my specific needs on this aircraft.

My app, WnB Pro, will do exactly what you need. Check it out here:
http://www.wnbpro.com

Video tutorial here:
http://www.wnbpro.com/tutorial.php

+1 for WnB Pro. Simple, effective, clear as a bell to use.

Cheap, too.

Spike says, "Check it out!"

Jesse, how does it look on the iPad? Any plans to optimize?

I'm currently using a series of spreadsheets that work well but would definitely be interested in supporting your work by picking it up.

It looks like an iPhone app on an iPad but it works and does the job quite well. I'm working on an IPad version for it but it is not ready yet.

Marcus...what up....give Jesse's app a try it should work as long as we can define ABCDE and do fuel in pounds..... I dont have the I-phone
-Clay

Jesse can you add a bunch of arms?

Last edited:
Marcus...what up....give Jesse's app a try it should work as long as we can define A BCDE fuel inboard/outboard..... I dont have the I-phone
-Clay

Jesse can you add a bunch of arms to it?

You can add as many stations as you'd like all of which can have their own arm.

Jesse, how does it look on the iPad? Any plans to optimize?

I'm currently using a series of spreadsheets that work well but would definitely be interested in supporting your work by picking it up.
I just submitted a version to the store that is optimized for the iPad. It should show as a free update within a week or so.

So long as it's coming - I picked up the current version just now.

VERY small issue - I'd rather have separate stations for each seat so I can enter them individually and have the app do even that calculation.

I can think of a number of ways but unless you redo the templates, the most elegant way seems to be to be able to move the stations around or insert them - for example you can create a Pass Seat 2 and then move it up the list to just under Pass Seat 1.

Last edited:
So long as it's coming - I picked up the current version just now.

VERY small issue - I'd rather have separate stations for each seat so I can enter them individually and have the app do even that calculation.

I can think of a number of ways but unless you redo the templates, the most elegant way seems to be to be able to move the stations around or insert them - for example you can create a Pass Seat 2 and then move it up the list to just under Pass Seat 1.

Its fully customizable you can simply create another station if you want it that way.

Its fully customizable you can simply create another station if you want it that way.
I know that. But then I just wind up with

Front Seat 1
Rear Seat 1
Baggage
Fuel
Front Seat 2
Rear Seat 2

which may have everything there but the order is a bit funky. Now, if, as I said in my post, I can more Front Seat 2 and rear Seat 2 up to the more logical sequence...

Front Seat 1
Front Seat 2
Rear Seat 1
Rear Seat 2
Baggage
Fuel

As I said a VERY small issue. And can obviously be worked around.

I know that. But then I just wind up with

Front Seat 1
Rear Seat 1
Baggage
Fuel
Front Seat 2
Rear Seat 2

which may have everything there but the order is a bit funky. Now, if, as I said in my post, I can more Front Seat 2 and rear Seat 2 up to the more logical sequence...

Front Seat 1
Front Seat 2
Rear Seat 1
Rear Seat 2
Baggage
Fuel

As I said a VERY small issue. And can obviously be worked around.
Did you watch the tutorial video? You can reorder the items in any of the table screens. Standard Apple UI.

Go to the screen that lists all the stations and touch Edit on the upper right. On the far right of each row will be three horizontal lines you can touch and drag with to reposition the stations.

Got it, works well. No glitches yet.
There is one minor bug that I just submitted a fix for. If you use the increment buttons the [+] and it will change the numbers but it doesn't update the graph unless you tap the slider.

Marcus...what up....give Jesse's app a try it should work as long as we can define ABCDE and do fuel in pounds..... I dont have the I-phone
-Clay

Jesse can you add a bunch of arms?

Claybone! Whats up man?

I am still thinking about it, debating on whether or not it will actually save me time, I think I will bite the bullet and grab it.

Back