FS (maybe): 1979 Piper Cherokee Six PA32-300

mswmsw

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
mswmsw
Thinking of selling ...... I might want something smaller and faster. It's a 1979 Piper Cherokee Six 300, a tad over 3000TT, 1480 SMOH, 35 SPOH, original Collins MicroLine panel, King DME, no GPS, paint is 9/10 (done in 2008), interior is probably about 23 years old, 5/10. This is the last year of the Cherokee Six..... it became the Saratoga in 1980. Same SoCal owner last 22 years, previously it had been an Arizona airplane. NDH and all logs available, same mx shop the last 22 years and all those records are available (though on paper!). Airplane is getting its annual now, no pics at the moment, can get them in a couple weeks when I get it back. This would be a great low time family-hauling airplane (it was never a freighter) for someone who wanted to upgrade the panel to suit their own tastes, and maybe re-do the interior. As I said, I am not 100% sure I am selling - my kids, who grew up flying all over the western USA in it, don't want to see it sold, even though they are grown and gone and rarely fly in it anymore; and even my wife wants to keep it! - but it may be time for it to go. I'm still researching the price, but if I do decide sell it, it will be priced right around its book value. PM me if you are interested, and we can talk.

Give us pictures and an asking price.

Your interested in selling it "maybe" you might find a buyer that is interested "maybe"
You shouldn't list it until your 100% sure your going to sell in my opinion.

Sounds more like he's sticking his toe in the water without committing to selling.....he wants someone to jump on it and come back with "very interested" and start negotiations.

I agree.... Push the chips in or take your cards off the table.

He posted this on the 26th, and to date has yet to post a price he "thinks" he wants for it, or pictures. Also, no responses to requests for price on here. He's not serious, obviously.

FS: 1979 Piper Cherokee Six PA32-300

Give us pictures and an asking price.

1979 Piper Cherokee Six 300 For Sale $90,000 3020TT, 1485 SMOH, 35 SPOH, Collins MicroLine panel, King DME, no GPS; never a freighter or trainer. Fresh annual (just got it back yesterday.) My original post has a few more details. I am trying to attach some pictures - not 100% sure I have done it correctly! - but If you are interested, PM me your email address for more info and additional pics.

Attachments

• PA32_Pic1.jpg
    PA32_Pic1.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 123
  • PA32_Pic2.jpg
    PA32_Pic2.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 129
  • PA32_Pic3.jpg
    PA32_Pic3.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 126
Re: FS: 1979 Piper Cherokee Six PA32-300

1979 Piper Cherokee Six 300 For Sale $90,000 3020TT, 1485 SMOH, 35 SPOH, Collins MicroLine panel, King DME, no GPS; never a freighter or trainer. Fresh annual (just got it back yesterday.) My original post has a few more details. I am trying to attach some pictures - not 100% sure I have done it correctly! - but If you are interested, PM me your email address for more info and additional pics.

For a 20yr old FABRIC interior it looks to be in really, really good condition, though I'm more of a leather guy myself.

Pretty plane, good luck on the sale.

I too, think about selling my Six, but then I just love to fly it. It may not be very fast, but it is comfortable, great in cross winds and just stabled in the air.

If you like to fly, the trip is part of the flying, what's the hurry, fast is nice, but a pleasant trip is also good.

Back