FS: (Group Buy) For SwitchBox Remote Control

My favorite aviation trivia is:

Name the only US-flag carrier ever to operate Concorde in revenue service.

The owner's of the Jelly Bean fleet and Fat Albert?

Almost sold out of the LED model, but will build more stock for you guys
P

Iphone App has been updated to v2.0 now

Details -----
SwitchBox can now control up to three different switches from within the app. This is useful for anyone who owns more than one switch device. Also updated for iOS 7 design.

Download here
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/switchbox/id568720032?mt=8

iphoneapp1.jpeg

iphoneapp2.jpeg

There is absolutely no way TMobile would work in my hangar. Verizon would have a chance.

I tried the new version of the software and it hangs up. My Iphone auto updates the apps and it worked with the old version but the new version hangs up and does not send the text. It shows a screen that looks like it is sending the text but it hangs up for a few seconds then flashes off. My phone does not send the text and it does not show in my text history. Not sure what the problem is. Is anyone else having the same issue?

We're getting great pireps sent over to us this week. Thanks everyone.

Can you post them on this forum for other pilots to read your reviews? That would be helpful for new pilots who just got theirs.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, the cheapest sim card option for this type of application in the US is lycamobile. $10/year gets me like 30-40 pre-heats.

It's a t-mobile MVNO.

We're giving away a couple Free upgrades for SwitchBox pilots

This is a free entry. To enter: Simply email us a photo of your plane for the gallery below. Its that easy.
support@switchboxcontrol.com

Send in your old SwitchBox model, after winning, to our NYC workshop and the winner will get a free upgrade to the new, higher power LED cables and version redesign.

If you are interested, visit the link below and send us a photo of your plane for the free Giveaway.
http://switchboxcontrol.com/news/

PHL_5370SwitchBoxLED20131206PhillipAngert.jpg

PHL_5387SwitchBoxLED20131206PhillipAngert.jpg

* We're going into full production on the icebox and doing a price drop to $239 for the switchbox now. It's $60 or 20% off the usual $299 *

The $239 price is still valid, we're almost sold out but building up more stock

Back