FS: (Group Buy) For SwitchBox Remote Control

phillipny

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
phillipny
FS: PRICE DROP - SwitchBox Remote Control for Cold Flying Ops

Hey guys,

* We're going into full production on the icebox and doing a price drop to $239 for the switchbox now. It's $60 or 20% off the usual $299 *

-----

We got a lot of new pilots setup during the Fall, from the Aviation Consumer article (attached) and group buy. Ill attach the details below if anyone would like a SwitchBox for their Cold Weather flying routine.

If interested, Send me a PM or email to:
support@switchboxcontrol.com

We're also running a Free Giveaway this month here
http://switchboxcontrol.com/news/
-------

The SwitchBox

The easiest, cheapest and safest way to remote control any electrical device. $239
http://switchboxcontrol.com/the-switch-box/

For Pilots: No more driving to the airport hours before a flight. Turn on your Engine Heater from your cellphone, and simplify your cold flying routine! TIP: Activate a 2nd device like a Cabin Heater for your sensitive avionics, or a Coffee Maker before you arrive!

For General Use: Your new 'Smart Home' with the easy automation from SwitchBox. Remote control your heating, lighting and air conditioning, from anywhere in the world. TIP: Turn On the A/C before you get home, or check to see if you left the lights On and turn them Off.

Specifications

- Electrical: 120V/60hz. Max Power Handling 1500Watts/15Amps

- Network: T-Mobile Preactivated, $3.00 credit on account Free for 3 months. Cost to run for the entire year ~$30

- Features: Custom Timer up to 18 hours, Security List for blocking unknown callers, Includes 6' extended Antenna

- Warranty: 1 year Mfr parts & labor, 30day money back guarantee, FCC and CE certified

- Operating Manual found at http://switchboxcontrol.com/s/switchboxmanual.pdf

- Free App to download here https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/switchbox/id568720032?ls=1&mt=8

- Shipping: In Stock

Pictures and Press Below

SwitchBox1118_1b.jpg

SwitchBox1118_3b.jpg

AOPA_Feb13_Cover.jpg

AVConsumerPic2.jpg

AVConsumerPic.JPG

AOPA_MustHaveApps_Sept13.jpg

Last edited:
We've got 6x with preorders here . We need just a handful more and we can pass the savings down to everyone
Happy to help
P

We got the batch amount for the $250 price so all your orders will be shipped out on Monday
Happy to help out.

If anyone else is interested, Send me a PM or email to:

We're going to do another batch of 10x at the $250 price if anyone is interested. Then go back to regular production for Sept-on
p

Last week for the special group Buy. Ends this Sunday.

We got 8x orders yesterday and can build out another 20x this weekend if anyone wants to get one early this season/cheaper.

Great Review in Aviation Consumer this issue 'Sept 2013'.

Page 22, They reviewed and recommended the SwitchBox amongst all the competitors.

"Remote Heater Controls: SwitchBox a Top Value. At $299, the SwitchBox Control looks pretty attractive to us."

AVConsumerPic2.jpg

AVConsumerPic.JPG

Press Reviews and Pireps have been really good. Will be a busy season for us
P

Another option is a $60 ceramic portable heater from Walmart. I have mine set to 65F. It takes about half a day or more to stabilize the temperature inside a hangar. Not to mention that the hangar quickly cools down when you open the hangar doors to load the plane. Even when I ducted hot air into the cabin as soon the plane doors are open it cools down quickly. I found parkas to be pretty effective against cold.

José

We are going to run another giveaway, like we did with the IceBox this summer.

If you are interested, visit the link and send us a photo of your plane for the free Giveaway.

Prize Includes: Private Air-to-Air and Ground based photo shoot, All images for download, Private website gallery and 1x large framed photograph. Package valued at $1000

book_image17.jpg

Phillip's not a troll, he makes a good product and is offering a break. Many I know have purchased, and are very happy with it.

We're getting a lot of orders from the Midwest now, and all are shipped out if you've ordered this week

Recent batch of 30x just went out to the new SwitchBox pilots, check your email for tracking info.

Should arrive this week for you guys.

My hangar mate is looking for one of these. Are they still available?

Also, do you need to have a built in oil heater (like a Tanis or something) for this to work? I am not familiar withe the product and wasn't sure if it comes with a heating element of some kind, or if it was simply the 'remote control.'

Thank you.

Yep, we have them in stock. Just shipped 30x this week to pilots mostly in Midwest.

For the remote switch to work, you also need an engine heater. We've been using Tanis here

One of the switchbox pilots bought 2x and is using for his plane and in his manufacturing plant!
This is definitely one of the most creative uses for the SwitchBox yet.

Check below for pictures. He is remote starting a large 220V extrusion machine in his warehouse, saving a lot of time/labor. Really cool use of the SwitchBox product.

212.JPG

211.JPG

"If you build it, they will come!"

---

Nice work.

Hey gary,

We got your order Wednesday, and shipped it straight out for you.

FedEx says it will be delivered today
"7:06 am - On FedEx vehicle for delivery - NEW CASTLE, DE"

Pretty fast! Enjoy your new SwitchBox
p

I'd like one, just haven't pulled the trigger yet

We got another 50x shipped out this week, and a new batch going out tomorrow.

Send a message if you'd like to get setup with a SwitchBox

We shipped out another batch of 50x this week to new pilots, if anyone is interested to get one for early December.

The New Version3+ Switchbox is here

We've spent a few months making an upgrade that everyone has been asking for.

1. LED indicators on the plugs
2. Higher Power Handling (More Watts/Amps)

Same Version3 SwitchBox circuit as before but with custom made LED plugs for us, with 12AWG copper wire inside which will allow a higher Amp Draw than before. The look and feel is much more industrial than the old 16AWG power cords and feels very good in your hand.

This option is just $25 more and well worth it.

If interested, Send me a PM or email to:

PHL_5370SwitchBoxLED20131206PhillipAngert.jpg

PHL_5387SwitchBoxLED20131206PhillipAngert.jpg

We're almost sold out on the original model, but we have a small batch of the led Cables switchbox in stock

We have a TMobile Sim Card with $40 of credit on it, that Id like to give away. Anybody have an idea for a quick 1 day long giveaway?

We're doing the photo entry contest but Im thinking something easier to enter.

Maybe a trivia question?
p

We have a TMobile Sim Card with $40 of credit on it, that Id like to give away. Anybody have an idea for a quick 1 day long giveaway?

We're doing the photo entry contest but Im thinking something easier to enter.

Maybe a trivia question?
p

Name of the horse that belonged to the nephew of the Lone Ranger?

Way too easy.. come on, Little harder
and aviation based

p

Way too easy.. come on, Little harder
and aviation based

p

Easy only because so muchof this crap is available thru Google. Remove the online capability and trivia is so much more challenging.

You're 100% right. Somthing non internet-able?
p

My favorite aviation trivia is:

Name the only US-flag carrier ever to operate Concorde in revenue service.

Back