En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
FORANE
FS: Garmin GDL88 ads-b in/out UAT
2020 compliant certified dual link UAT
https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/63471
ads-b rebates still available: https://www.faa.gov/nextgen/equipadsb/rebate/
though cannot confirm this device is eligible.
asking $1,800
Garmins top of the line UAT that supports anonymous mode in 1200
part number: 011-02369-00
includes tray, backplate and connector

• Provides certified ADS-B “In” for access to subscription-free weather and traffic on compatible Garmin displays
• Satisfies FAA ADS-B “Out” mandate requirements, using the 978 MHz transmitter, for operations under 18,000 feet
• Shows other ADS-B equipped aircraft, as well as traffic from ground station uplinks, on compatible displays
• Generates both aural and visual traffic advisories
• Expanded aural alerts can specify relative target bearing, relative altitude (above/below) and range, when data is available
• Displays up to 30 intruder threats
• TargetTrend™ relative display aids in projecting potential traffic conflicts
• Automatically displays the highest integrity traffic data when receiving ADS-B, TIS-B, ADS-R or TAS/TCAS from compatible sources
• The Surface Feature (or SURF), which is available only with SafeTaxi®, displays taxiways and runways to enhance pilot awareness of on-surface traffic
• Interfaces with compatible Garmin cockpit displays
smybnr.jpg

2ykcg3c.jpg

35d422h.jpg

Last edited:
For the rebate, pretty sure the unit has to be new. The FAA wanted my receipt, just 2 days ago.

From FAQ:
"""""Will the owner need to provide a sales receipt?
The FAA does not require the owner to provide any receipts or proof of purchase in order to submit a rebate claim. However, the FAA retains the right to request a receipt or proof of purchase from an owner at any time after a rebate claim is submitted.""""

If it has at any time squawked a code attached to an airframe, it doesn’t get the rebate. Period.

hmmm, if a tail number has transmitted ads-b out anytime previously I know that aircraft is ineligible for the rebate no matter what equipment is installed. I wasn't aware the device was excluded. Will update listing.

GDL88 still a great unit at a great price.

Last edited:
Yup, I had one and it was rock solid.

Item is sold on another website.

Back