Free Hilton Gold Status for 2012

AirDC

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Andrew
Saw this on a deal thread and thought some folks here might be interested on taking advantage while the loophole is still open. I reckon this group travels fairly regularly.

Free gold status will get you free upgrades, free breakfast, free wifi, accelerated points. It says through May 2013.

Ignore the 40k points unless you happen have a Visa Infinite card.

Not sure how long this will be open - YMMV. Worked for me. Happy Holidays if it worked for you too.

https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/landingpages/VisaInfiniteGold.aspx

Free Gold Status
Put in the code: 411945
Put in your HHonors Number
Put in your HHonors Pin/Password
or sign up for new account....
Wait a few minutes, log out and back in and you'll see your account update to GOLD!
DO NOT CALL IN!

Saw this on a deal thread and thought some folks here might be interested on taking advantage while the loophole is still open. I reckon this group travels fairly regularly.

Free gold status will get you free upgrades, free breakfast, free wifi, accelerated points. It says through May 2013.

Ignore the 40k points unless you happen have a Visa Infinite card.

Not sure how long this will be open - YMMV. Worked for me. Happy Holidays if it worked for you too.

https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/landingpages/VisaInfiniteGold.aspx

Free Gold Status
Put in the code: 411945
Put in your HHonors Number
Put in your HHonors Pin/Password
or sign up for new account....
Wait a few minutes, log out and back in and you'll see your account update to GOLD!
DO NOT CALL IN!

Is that the code to power up your account? Drew, you bad boi.:no::D:rofl:

Wow. Still worked today. Tx Drew!

Ya, sounds like Drew will get the benefits of this somehow. Why are we entering your Visa Infinity code into the site?!

And "DO NOT CALL IN!"

Ya, sounds like Drew will get the benefits of this somehow. Why are we entering your Visa Infinity code into the site?!

And "DO NOT CALL IN!"

It's not a code. Sheesh! It's the first six digits of his 16 digit credit card number. There's a few thousand accounts out that with that same first six digits.

BTW... I'm Gold now, but don't have any additional points. Oh well...

(EDIT: Oops! That's 16 digits, not 12.:redface:)

Last edited:
It's not a code. Sheesh! It's the first six digits of his 12 digit credit card number. There's a few thousand accounts out that with that same first six digits.

BTW... I'm Gold now, but don't have any additional points. Oh well...

There's an algorithm for CC numbers, Probably wouldn't be terribly hard to reverse engineer the EXACT CC number down to a few choices. I haven't had to write a CC number validator in years but it's not a secret and not hard to reverse engineer.

Haha not my card - i am Cap One Venture all the way (2% back). i found this posted on wireddeals.com homepage yesterday. I don't think it benefits the cardholder in any way and once Visa finds out they'll cut off that code or site. Which is why they said not to call in. Glad you all could use it.

Back