For Sale Free! (Did I get your attention?)

Ken Ibold

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ken Ibold
In the spirit of paying it forward, I am giving away all of this. I will pay shipping in the continental US. I only ask that it not be resold. All of these items are cosmetically very good, and to my knowledge all of them work just fine. But none has been in an airplane in years, so no guarantees. I would prefer to give it all to one person.

Auricomm in-ear headset from Quiet Technologies. Passive, but has great attenuation. I used to use it in my Pitts. Package of unused tips of various sizes.

Telex D-950 headset, passive, but with an aftermarket enhancement kit installed. I think I may have written about this in Aviation Consumer long ago. (EDIT: Yep, it was in Sept 2002 and the enhancement kit was from Oregon Aero.)

Avcomm kids headset, passive. No crusted snot or smell of vomit.

Cermark One Touch Tach prop sensor

Portable push to talk switch

To "win," please reply, drop me a PM, or email explaining why you think I should send it to you. You don't have to have a hard-luck story but I would like to see a little passion about aviation!

Attachments

• 20180903_103334.jpg
    20180903_103334.jpg
    289.8 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Awesome Ken.

Well, I sent you a PM!

Thanks!
Aaron

I would love to get either an extra headset for my future first passenger or the kids headset for my two year old.

I will be taking my checkride in three weeks and so far only have my first headset. This one was given to me by my flying club president who used it as his first headset during training and is now retiring from American Airlines. I sent that one back to David Clark and they fixed it up.

Excited to get comfortable enough to take two year old up in the plane as he loves the airport and taxiing around on the ground.

Thanks

Good job,we need more people in aviation,with your attitude.

I already have six pair of those... but wish all you winners the best. :D

Hope that message went through. Thank you so much for your generosity. It is the very reason I love this community.
Thanks.

Great thing you are doing/offering!

Pm sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My apologies to everyone who responded to this. Shortly after I posted it I got super busy at work and then went on vacation. In addition, got a lot of thought-provoking responses that are making this difficult. I'll be circling back on this over the weekend.

I'll still take any of the headsets. I'm almost finished with my PPL and will need another pax headset

Back