Forty Seven Thousand, Five hundred posts...

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
[Hank Hill voice] Something's not right with that boy

upload_2018-7-11_15-30-34.png

Reactions: Ted
Correction: Not something wrong with that boy, not at all.
Many, many things wrong with that boy!

Is that the word count or the post count? :devil:

I have only 1/10 of his posts and feel like I spend too much time on here. I can't imagine...
No kidding, but weighted over time, a couple of others are far more prolific.

Last edited:
Maybe it's a slow time for teaching.....

Do you get a post for pushing the like button on someone else's post?

Edit: Just checked and no you don't.

Yeah, we need to get @jesse to run the query that shows total word count again. I'm sure I'm up there, but Nate probably writes as many words as the rest of us combined!

Yeah, we need to get @jesse to run the query that shows total word count again. I'm sure I'm up there, but Nate probably writes as many words as the rest of us combined!
The ForeFlight discussion etween thr two of you definitely added to both of your counts

He definitely has his 2,000 word novels but I'm guessing his short quips drive the average down significantly.

But I could be wayyyyyyy off.

How does one go "backwards" with a post count?

How does one go "backwards" with a post count?

By being entertaining/annoying enough. Code was inserted to make his post count run backwards.

By being entertaining/annoying enough. Code was inserted to make his post count run backwards.

LOL. Before my time.

But nobody can accuse the mods of not having a sense of humor...

Henning only got to 39,482.

You can't say the unmentionable name, lest the thread get locked. But Nate's every bit as entertaining/annoying/informative as the unmentionable.

You can't say the unmentionable name, lest the thread get locked. But Nate's every bit as entertaining/annoying/informative as the unmentionable.

What if you say it three times in a row....

ya know...

like Beetlejuice?

LOL. Before my time.

But nobody can accuse the mods of not having a sense of humor...

Actually, I'll slowly raise my hand to take credit for that idea. "Back in the day" there was a thread similar to this one that someone started counting down Henning's approach to 50,000. I PM'ed one of the mods, "wouldn't it be funny if his post count started going backwards at 49,999!? Can you do that?"

And that mod made it happen! :)

So he beat out Scott, who hasn't been seen round these parts for a couple of years?

So he beat out Scott, who hasn't been seen round these parts for a couple of years?

Yeah, four years actually. I kinda miss Scott. He was different and sometimes annoying, but he was often a refreshing change/challenge from/to the prevailing attitude on the pilots' sites. I *think* he still participates over at Red but, I go there so seldom, I wouldn't swear to it.

He was also pretty damned funny!

Actually, I'll slowly raise my hand to take credit for that idea. "Back in the day" there was a thread similar to this one that someone started counting down Henning's approach to 50,000. I PM'ed one of the mods, "wouldn't it be funny if his post count started going backwards at 49,999!? Can you do that?"

And that mod made it happen! :)
I'm amazed that the controls available to mods made that possible!

Yeah, four years actually. I kinda miss Scott. He was different and sometimes annoying, but he was often a refreshing change/challenge from/to the prevailing attitude on the pilots' sites. I *think* he still participates over at Red but, I go there so seldom, I wouldn't swear to it.

He was also pretty damned funny!
He's on FB, which is where i usually run across him.

He posted there three days ago.

Back