ForeFlight. Settings and stuff.

luvflyin

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Luvflyin
Got a new Mini 6 so had to reinstall ForeFlight. First question, what’s this FAA Pilot Handbooks thing, never seen that before.

1700232762453.png

Next, how do I make the green stuff go away. I asked that here a year or two ago but don’t remember.

1700232943185.png

Edit: I put those in reverse order of your posts .

1. The "Pilot Handbooks" are prints of the FAA "Know Before You Go" information for certain airports. If the airport you are looking at has one, it will be listed on the Airports > Procedures > Airport page.

2. Those are VFR waypoints. Toggle at Maps > Gear icon > VFR Aeronautical details. More generally, most things on the map are controlled there, First place to look.

Edit: I put those in reverse order of your posts .

1. The "Pilot Handbooks" are prints of the FAA "Know Before You Go" information for certain airports. If the airport you are looking at has one, it will be listed on the Airports > Procedures > Airport page.

2. Those are VFR waypoints. Toggle at Maps > Gear icon > VFR Aeronautical details. More generally, most things on the map are controlled there, First place to look.
1. Thanks
2. Thanks again. It was you what showed me that a coupla years ago. Maybe it will sink in this time.

Back