Foreflight, one account with multiple iPads - can you have them NOT mirror each other?

RussR

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Russ
I have two iPads on one account. As I assume is normal, they mirror each other - if, for example I add a favorite airport on one, it shows up on the other. Same with most other things like Flights and Aircraft. This is normally a desirable feature.

However, for various reasons, I would like to NOT have this happen. In other words, I want one iPad to have its own Favorites, airplanes, flights, etc., and the other one to have its own as well. Is it possible to "disassociate" the two, to not have them mirror each other?

I have two iPads on one account. As I assume is normal, they mirror each other - if, for example I add a favorite airport on one, it shows up on the other. Same with most other things like Flights and Aircraft. This is normally a desirable feature.

However, for various reasons, I would like to NOT have this happen. In other words, I want one iPad to have its own Favorites, airplanes, flights, etc., and the other one to have its own as well. Is it possible to "disassociate" the two, to not have them mirror each other?
Not if they share accounts. That’s the purpose of a shared account.

Turn off "synchronize user data".

Cool. I like it when I'm proven wrong. Im still wondering though if you’re not going to run into other issues, but hopefully that works for you.

Back