ForeFlight on sale! (discount itunes card Target)

$175 for. Syn vision....buy two

I wonder if we can use this method to save some money on the $10,000 chart update on the BD700

Can I somehow use this in conjunction with the Foreflight CFI (or is it just NAFI) discount that I already have? I think to get that discount I have to pay directly through Foreflight, not through itunes, but I could be wrong.

I think to get that discount I have to pay directly through Foreflight, not through itunes, but I could be wrong.

That's the way I understand it (I use the NAFI discount also)...

$175 for. Syn vision....buy two

I think you have to go directly through foreflight for SV, not iTunes unless they changed it. I'm not 100% sure, but I did something similar with discounted iTunes cards to get FF pro.

I'm confused, which is a fairly common thing for me....

I have FF Pro with SV and have the auto renew turned off in FF. I also have enough money in iTunes to renew my subscription. Can I renew before it expires? If so, how do I renew using the funds from my iTune account.

Thanks for helping .....

I'm confused, which is a fairly common thing for me....

I have FF Pro with SV and have the auto renew turned off in FF. I also have enough money in iTunes to renew my subscription. Can I renew before it expires? If so, how do I renew using the funds from my iTune account.

Thanks for helping .....

i also go the discounted iTunes cards, which i usually pick up at christmas. However, i noticed that if i chose to renew FF before my expiration date, i couldn't use my iTunes money. FF wanted the money directly (no doubt because Apple doesn't take a cut). Once FF expired, i could renew through itunes.

Thanks, Brian. I'll just let it expire and then reinstall through iTunes to use the account balance...

Thanks, Brian. I'll just let it expire and then reinstall through iTunes to use the account balance...

You won't even need to reinstall. Once it expires, you can just purchase it through iTunes.I'd prefer to buy early, but if waiting can save me money, i can do that. let's hear it for iTunes card discounts.

Just found ITunes cards (email version) on sale again on their website (Target). 10% off and they'll email you the iTunes code...no need to go by the store.

Back