For you AZ boys N/A

Richard

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ack...city life
Y'all have probably heard this,

Four women were driving across the country. Each one was from a different state: Idaho, Nebraska, Arizona and California.

Shortly after the trip began, the woman from Idaho started pulling potatoes from her bag and throwing them out of the window. "What the heck are you doing?" demanded the Californian. "We have so many of these darn things in Idaho, I am just sick of looking at them!"

A moment later, the gal from Nebraska began pulling ears of corn from her bag and tossing them from the window.
"What are you doing that for?" asked the lady from Arizona.
"We have so many of these things in Nebraska, I am just sick of looking at them!"

Inspired, the woman from Arizona opened the car door and pushed the Californian out.

Richard said:
Y'all have probably heard this,

Four women were driving across the country. Each one was from a different state: Idaho, Nebraska, Arizona and California.

Shortly after the trip began, the woman from Idaho started pulling potatoes from her bag and throwing them out of the window. "What the heck are you doing?" demanded the Californian. "We have so many of these darn things in Idaho, I am just sick of looking at them!"

A moment later, the gal from Nebraska began pulling ears of corn from her bag and tossing them from the window.
"What are you doing that for?" asked the lady from Arizona.
"We have so many of these things in Nebraska, I am just sick of looking at them!"

Inspired, the woman from Arizona opened the car door and pushed the Californian out.

LOL! Oops. I'm an Idahoan who moved from Arizona. I hope the Idaho woman doesn't throw ME out next. (Worse, I'm originally from California. First I got driven out of California by all the immigrants from everywhere else, and I mean EVERYWHERE else, then I got driven from Arizona by all the Californians who got driven from California. I'm gettin' tired of running. Hey everyone, Idaho is a TERRIBLE place to live. Really. Don't go there. You'll hate it. :rolleyes: )

Judy

judypilot said:
Hey everyone, Idaho is a TERRIBLE place to live. Really. Don't go there. You'll hate it. :rolleyes: )

Judy
A friend in Coeur d'Alene tells me the same thing. He's invited me to visit, but tells me he'll only stamp my visa for 3 days and then I have to leave! :)

judypilot said:
LOL! Oops. I'm an Idahoan who moved from Arizona. I hope the Idaho woman doesn't throw ME out next. (Worse, I'm originally from California. First I got driven out of California by all the immigrants from everywhere else, and I mean EVERYWHERE else, then I got driven from Arizona by all the Californians who got driven from California. I'm gettin' tired of running. Hey everyone, Idaho is a TERRIBLE place to live. Really. Don't go there. You'll hate it. :rolleyes: )

Judy

And then Pilot Getaways magazine goes and publishes an article on Priest Lake. Sunset did the same a while back. These people keep giving away our secrets!

Did she get hurt?

Last edited:
A friend in Coeur d'Alene tells me the same thing. He's invited me to visit, but tells me he'll only stamp my visa for 3 days and then I have to leave! :)

Geez, that's not nice. Canada gives you 10 days! ;)

Back