FlightStream

GaryP1007

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
GaryP1007
I recently acquired a Mooney Ovation with a G1000. I was told it had FlightStream. Nothing shows up on Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. How do I find it on the G1000 menu.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently acquired a Mooney Ovation with a G1000. I was told it had FlightStream. Nothing shows up on Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. How do I find it on the G1000 menu.
I didn’t think Flightstream was compatible with the legacy G1000 and I also didn’t think Mooney was still producing Ovations when the G1000NXi came out. However, it’s possible that yours was retrofitted with a GTX345R for ADS-B and those have Connext via Bluetooth so it’s possible someone confused the two when you were told what you were told.

I didn’t think Flightstream was compatible with the legacy G1000 and I also didn’t think Mooney was still producing Ovations when the G1000NXi came out. However, it’s possible that yours was retrofitted with a GTX345R for ADS-B and those have Connext via Bluetooth so it’s possible someone confused the two when you were told what you were told.

I think you nailed it. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back