Flight Training upstate Ny

Eric Shaw

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Eric Shaw
Shaw Aviation is a Aircraft management and flight training company located at KART. We offer single/multi engine training as well as tailwheel/high performance endorsements. Contact us at shaweric1@yahoo.com

Highly recommend Eric as a CFI for those of us living in the cold, white north..
Too cold up there.
Says the guy from Syracuse! I think we can both agree nobody wants to be in Tug Hill..

Highly recommend Eric as a CFI for those of us living in the cold, white north..

Says the guy from Syracuse! I think we can both agree nobody wants to be in Tug Hill..
Ha, beat me to it!

-former Salt City area resident (10 yrs)

I go deer hunting every year in upstate NY. Our camp is 4 miles from Tug Hill. I love it!

Check out the Syracuse Flying Club as well www.syracuseflyingclub.com. I am the president, and we currently have 43 members and own two Archers and a Socata Trinidad.
Brian, off topic but how does scheduling work with 43 members and only two "trainer" A/C, particularly with the limited number of flying days in Syracuse?

Brian, off topic but how does scheduling work with 43 members and only two "trainer" A/C, particularly with the limited number of flying days in Syracuse?
We use goboko.com for scheduling. One of our Archers is designated primary trainer. Of our 43 members, approximately 10 are student pilots, so it works pretty well. Limited flying days? Naaah...SYR ground ops some of the best in the country, as far as prompt snow removal and keeping the airport in service. All three of our planes are hangared and have engine heaters, so our members fly most days. Well, probably not yesterday...

Back