Flight Guide Online

nddons

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Stan
I use Flight Guide in paper form, and find it very useful. However, does anyone use Flight Guide Online? If so, do you find it of value? Do you use it in conjunction with or instead of the paper form of FG?

I've used the print version of Flight Guide for nearly forty years. I recently signed up for the online version, and find it useful for preflight planning and familiarization with the destination airport. With such extensive airport data in my GPS the print Flight Guide has become sort of redundant in the cockpit. I'm not sure yet what I'll do when the subscription comes up for renewal.

Right now I personally use JeppGuide. Do you guys find FG better? What do you like about it?

Thanks

I use Flight Guide in paper form, and find it very useful. However, does anyone use Flight Guide Online? If so, do you find it of value? Do you use it in conjunction with or instead of the paper form of FG?
I never have. I do use AriNAV though. It is free and has a lot of info in it. Even links to approaches.

I've used the print version of Flight Guide for nearly forty years. I recently signed up for the online version, and find it useful for preflight planning and familiarization with the destination airport. With such extensive airport data in my GPS the print Flight Guide has become sort of redundant in the cockpit. I'm not sure yet what I'll do when the subscription comes up for renewal.
I just upgraded my GPS so that I now have the AOPA material and am in the same boat as you. I will probably let my print version subscription to Flight Guide lapse.

Back