Flashchat Fun

That was so halarious. I remember you saying that too. I didn't believe it at first until there was silence and Nick's like "that didnt work." We couldn't stop laughing for nothing. Apparently jesse...proved me wrong once again! Although I did feel sorry for Nick. I dont really know of anything you can do to help ears other than clearing them out like you would on a plane but I'm sure if it was infected that would hurt.

Well, I've met Nick since all this, and all I can say is I'm gonna try like hell to be at Gastonsmrs_uzi_qleft1.gifdead-horse-fast2.gif.

Do you netti?? I do it works great. nothing like some nice warm salted water running out your nosed to make you feel less clogged and moist :D

I have a netti pot, saline mix and grapefruit seed extract under the sink. First learned about them here on the board for sinus issues. Had to use it quite a bit in the first year or so after I got it, but haven't had a sinus infection at ALL for the first time in 20 years, now.

Any good health-food store will carry one.

These things never die, Nick. Sorry. :rofl:
And if it looks as if it might, Jesse'll teach us how to write a PHP extension that will periodically come to this thread (or any other one started by him) and bump it, without anybody needing to do anything! :rofl::goofy::yes:

Doubt it, I'm pretty hopeless.

Actually I hope you do make it--and I hope you are willing to show me how much I really suck. I should be there in a Diamond DA-40.

Note to self: never EVER believe a thing Jesse has to say, not one word. :no:

Just when you think he has worked himself out of a credibility hole... :D

I prefer to dig a big hole and jump in. Takes me about a year to work out of it again. Gives me something to do :)

Note to self: never EVER believe a thing Jesse has to say, not one word. :no:
The trick isn't just not believeing what he says, you gotta learn how to detect his BS. ;) He's really smart on a lot of things but purposefully BS's you into believing some things. Its all in good fun dont worry! I'm getting better at it! Hahaha

The trick isn't just not believeing what he says, you gotta learn how to detect his BS. ;) He's really smart on a lot of things but purposefully BS's you into believing some things. Its all in good fun dont worry! I'm getting better at it! Hahaha

I was even able to BS you into liking me :yes:

Bump. Remember kids don't do this at home.

I'm going to have to start looking at the date/time at the top of threads before I get to far into them if you are going to keep resurrecting old ones like this.

why bump the thread?

Yes! An all time classic!!

milkeye.jpg

nick brought this up again in chat tonight. classic.

My turn.

Bumpinsky!

Because...it's funny. Bunch of fun haters...

The never dying thread. lol.

I have some payback someday for Jesse. I think it centered around throwing him in the river at Gastons...

We can probably dredge up the treadmill thread or an "any traffic in the pattern please advise" thread if it would make you feel better... ;)

I have some payback someday for Jesse. I think it centered around throwing him in the river at Gastons...

Nick, you are part Klingon...

Ah, a PoA classic!

Somehow Jesse always makes us say we'll throw him in the river at Gaston's and then every year manages to get out of it. One of these years...

Of course, maybe this was enough of a substitute: ;)

web.jpg

Back