First time to Oshkosh - meeting likeminded people

LeSeur's! You might have to wait in line for a while but the same is true at the Hilton and I don't think it's worth a damn these days.

I've eaten at LaSeurs but frankly, it's something only a Wisconsonite would find exceptional. To it's credit, it was the first place off-field we ate at that didn't serve Margy non-dairy creamer with her coffee (which there ought to be a law against in "The Dairy State.").

I've eaten at LaSeurs but frankly, it's something only a Wisconsonite would find exceptional. To it's credit, it was the first place off-field we ate at that didn't serve Margy non-dairy creamer with her coffee (which there ought to be a law against in "The Dairy State.").
Is it haute cuisine? Nope. But it's family owned, not a chain, been there for decades, and has outstanding breakfast and terrific service.

Same here regarding the 'creamer', which I will not touch. You'd think I could ask for actual cream in Wisconsin without getting the stink eye but it just ain't so.

I don't know that I'd find it exceptional as a free man with a car but I find it exceptional as a camper on foot. And so far I have always been put with other pilots who had interesting stories and updates on the show.

Back