First Flight Certificate

MSmith

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Mark Smith
Does anybody have an electronic version of a "First Flight" certificate?

I took somebody up in a small plane for her first time yesterday, and I want to send her a cert.

Check your private messsages. I've sent you a copy of the one we use for those who go on their first flight with us.

TDKendall said:
Check your private messsages. I've sent you a copy of the one we use for those who go on their first flight with us.

Ocean Shores? That's a fun little airport for practicing cross wind landings. :D

I have a bunch of little Piper Cherokee pins that I use to give to my "First Flights" ... symbolic of them flying "Air Cherokee".

MSmith said:
Does anybody have an electronic version of a "First Flight" certificate?

I took somebody up in a small plane for her first time yesterday, and I want to send her a cert.

AOPA has some nice hard copy first flight certificates that they will send you. You can fill in the blanks with a script font in word and run them through your printer.

EAA has one that might work..
http://www.youngeagles.org/logbook/

1025strip01.gif
1025strip02.gif
1025strip03.gif
1025strip04a.gif

1025strip04b.gif
1025strip05.gif
1025strip06.gif
1025strip07.gif

Bobby Day said:
AOPA has some nice hard copy first flight certificates that they will send you. You can fill in the blanks with a script font in word and run them through your printer.

Actually, it appears that they SELL them now. I can do better (and cheaper) on a Word processor.

Back