Financial Assistance

Nicolette Lopp

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Nicolette Lopp
Hi! My husband and I have been renting for quite a while now. We have 3 kids and we don't want them to grow in a small apartment. We both have jobs and we are now thinking of loaning our very own home. Can you suggest a good firm that can give us financial assistance? A friend gave me one but I want to have an option. We are all excited to have our own one. Please help!

You signed up on an aviation forum just to ask that question?

I always recommend using a credit union if you are a member of one: they usually try to take care of their members as best as possible if they have been good customers for a few years.

If you're not a member at any credit union, using a reputable broker would be your next best route. They work with around a handful of lenders who each have a different niche. For example, one lender might have really good programs for $1m+ homes, another has a market for high debt-to-income buyers, another specializes in 203k loans, and another likes middle of the road credit scores and loan amounts, etc., etc., etc..Key word there is "reputable." Find someone who has at least a couple good reviews or that your friends/family have used and trust.

First place to start: the library. Find a book about buying your first home; there are lots of them. You don't want to start anything without educating yourself first.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I always recommend using a credit union if you are a member of one: they usually try to take care of their members as best as possible if they have been good customers for a few years.

If you're not a member at any credit union, using a reputable broker would be your next best route. They work with around a handful of lenders who each have a different niche. For example, one lender might have really good programs for $1m+ homes, another has a market for high debt-to-income buyers, another specializes in 203k loans, and another likes middle of the road credit scores and loan amounts, etc., etc., etc..Key word there is "reputable." Find someone who has at least a couple good reviews or that your friends/family have used and trust.

Even if you're not a CU member, most CU's will still talk to you about a loan or mortgage. They just can't issue the loan until you're a member, which usually requires only a $5.00 deposit or something along those lines.

Rich

Even if you're not a CU member, most CU's will still talk to you about a loan or mortgage. They just can't issue the loan until you're a member, which usually requires only a $5.00 deposit or something along those lines.

Rich

I've seen that scam. Some Nigerian prince needs my $5k so they can send me millions. Right! If it sounds too good to be true it is, Rich!

;)

Rich

Right, it's just that they're not quite willing to bend over backwards for you if you've never banked with them. If you've been there for a few years, there's a good chance their underwriter will look the other way on a few items.

Check your email periodically. I think you just won the Australian lottery.

I googled Nicolette Lopp and this thread was the first result to show. Nothing else for her. Man, you know you've got some bad luck going for you if even google rejects you.

I googled Nicolette Lopp and this thread was the first result to show. Nothing else for her. Man, you know you've got some bad luck going for you if even google rejects you.

Yeah. "First Officer" and "Captain" get tons of hits! Woot!

"Sac Arrow" gets either native American Indian, or crippling wound.

Selling a kid would probably raise some funds. I hear there are places for that...

Q)What kind of woman would sell her children into the sex trade for a house?
A) A fuggly woman

Back