Finally....

CJones

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
uHaveNoIdea
upload_2022-6-2_8-19-50.png

...I will fly BACK to Oshkosh!

Looks like my wife may be going out of town the week of OSH, so what should dad and I do while she and my mom are out of town!?? Fly my two boys (and my first time flying in since pre-2009) to their first OSH of course!

Going to be a long summer counting down the days...

Looking forward to seeing you all at the Jambalaya party!
View attachment 107397

...I will fly BACK to Oshkosh!

Looks like my wife may be going out of town the week of OSH, so what should dad and I do while she and my mom are out of town!?? Fly my two boys (and my first time flying in since pre-2009) to their first OSH of course!

Going to be a long summer counting down the days...

I'll be in the Activity Center all week. Bring the tykes down if they want to learn some Origami.

I'll be in the Activity Center all week. Bring the tykes down if they want to learn some Origami.

They've both dabbled in Origami in the past. I'll try to bring them by to see what more than just book instructions looks like.

They've both dabbled in Origami in the past. I'll try to bring them by to see what more than just book instructions looks like.
I teach 1-2:30 every day. Different stuff every day, all beginner. Some of the things are modular and take lots of modules, might be hard for wee ones unassisted... That said if you show up I'll try to break off from whatever assistant head honcho tasks that have raised their ugly heads and teach your spawn something. Don't expect me to recognize your mug, its only been a couple decades...

Back