Finally, Daylight Savings Time

did my night currency a few days ago. smart man, eman is.

What we need is permanent DST. Rant. rant. rant. rant. People have been complaining about the time change since the beginning of the time change. Rant. rant.

I’m a DST hater. Like holidays are manufactured by Hallmark, DST was manufactured.

Why do people continue to call it daylight savingS time? It's called Daylight saving time.

It should be called morning people tricking the country into waking up an hour early time.

Why do people continue to call it daylight savingS time? It's called Daylight saving time.

Because it occurs in multiple time zones. For the same reason the toothbrush was invented in Arkansas. (In any other state it would be a teethbrush)

did my night currency a few days ago. smart man, eman is.

I just had a flight review at the beginning of March that I was trying to schedule before the time change to get night current but it didn't happen. Well the flight review did, but not at night.

I just had a flight review at the beginning of March that I was trying to schedule before the time change to get night current but it didn't happen. Well the flight review did, but not at night.

Just keep getting ratings so you don’t have to do flight reviews. ;)

Back