FELONY INDICTMENT OF BARRON THOMAS AND

Have there been any updates on the Barron Thomas situation? Trial date? More charges? A plea deal? I just saw the news about Don Lapre being found dead in his cell and since Don and Barron could be body doubles for each other, I was just wondering...........

Have there been any updates on the Barron Thomas situation? Trial date? More charges? A plea deal? I just saw the news about Don Lapre being found dead in his cell and since Don and Barron could be body doubles for each other, I was just wondering...........

CR2011-005744

Maricopa county superior court.

The most recent entry on the docket is:

9/30/2011 MET - Motion for Extension Of Time - Party (001) 9/30/2011 NOTE: STATE’S MOTION TO EXTEND TIME TO FILE RESPONSE TO DEFENDANT’S MOTIONS TO REMAND

Also this nugget:

6/22/2011 ORD - Order - Party (001) 6/24/2011 NOTE: DEFENDANT MAY TRAVEL BETWEEN TEXAS AND ARIZONA ON SOUTHWEST AIRLINES FLIGHT 3768 ON 07/18/11 LEAVING PHOENIX AT 3:25PM ARRIVING DALLAS 8:35PM

Thanks Weilke, I appreciate the update. So he gets to travel back and forth from Texas to Arizona? Wow, I guess having friends in high places really does help out, particularly when you are under Federal Indictment.

I wonder how Ben Stein feels about writing that book with Barron a few years ago? "How You Can Sell Anyone, Anything"? I'd love to find out where Ben Stein is having his next book signing event. It might be fun to hand him my copy of that book and ask him to sign it.

Thanks Weilke, I appreciate the update. So he gets to travel back and forth from Texas to Arizona? Wow, I guess having friends in high places really does help out, particularly when you are under Federal Indictment.

This was a one-time deal early after his arraignment. He may have even more lenient conditions at this time.
Btw. this is in state court. The feds haven't knocked on his door yet.

I wonder how Ben Stein feels about writing that book with Barron a few years ago? "How You Can Sell Anyone, Anything"? I'd love to find out where Ben Stein is having his next book signing event. It might be fun to hand him my copy of that book and ask him to sign it.

He is probably in the camp that believes that poor Tarron is being persecuted by some vindictive prosecutor.

You sir, have a mischievous streak, and I like it. :)

Back