Favorite Patch Pictures

mypatchmonkey@gmailcom

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Patch Monkey
I've turned hundreds of patch collections into patch coasters for customers over the years. Some of the collections are hilarious and some are just awesome. I'd like to post some of my favorite collections for others to see. What forum would be most appropriate for this?

If you're trying to sell them, classifieds. If other than I'd say hangar talk.

If you are selling them you should post in the Classifieds section. If you're just going to post photos of them without promoting the fact that you sell them, you could post in Hangar Talk. Are these aviation patches?

Especially considering the thread was about your favorite patch.

My favorite? What that be?

This one?

RTNGNjQ5NjZFNDBFM0E2QTUyNUY6ODZkZGI5MWJhYTA5MGU4ZDUwYzE3NjA5OTIyZWMyOTc6Ojo6OjA=

th
th

Last edited:
IMG_2255.JPG I suppose this is my favorite. Good unit, good times.

Last edited:
My favorite? What that be?

This one?

RTNGNjQ5NjZFNDBFM0E2QTUyNUY6ODZkZGI5MWJhYTA5MGU4ZDUwYzE3NjA5OTIyZWMyOTc6Ojo6OjA=

th
th

Missed those patches by a couple of years. Cross trained into ATC after it became Operations Support Squadron and our boss was also our customer. Still is and still is a crappy set up.

Missed those patches by a couple of years. Cross trained into ATC after it became Operations Support Squadron and our boss was also our customer. Still is and still is a crappy set up.

Sounds like it.

Back