Farding while driving is bad news!

bobloblaw310 said:
I find it difficult to drive while shooting an assult rifle. You either have to drive, or shoot. Throw in the added difficulty of trying to hit a target that is running, zig zagging, and diving and you have a receipy for distraction.

I do too and having done it I don't like it too much. I found that just a few shots for effect and then use the M203 grenade launcher to really get the target as you only need to get close.

Anthony said:
All good points. You just have to learn how to rest it on the door with the window open. Get one of the "shorty" M-4 carbines, as they are easier to handle with one hand. Just spray and pray, nor real need to aim well. :D

Oh yeah, be sure to wear ear and ey protection. Its loud and those darn shell casings fly all over the place. Always think "safety" while doing drive bys.

And I forgot to mention two other problems with the drive-by. The damn passenger won't stop playing with the hydraulics which makes the car jump up and lean. And the darn loud music that one must play while driving by in slow motion. These rules are spelled out in the how to do a movie drive by.

Back