Famous Movie One-Liners

Turn to the RIGHT!

"Them balloon blow up into funny shapes and all?" "No...unless round is funny."

"Forrest, you just lean right back against me and I'll lean right back agin you...that way we don't hafta sleep wid ah heads in the mud."

Well perhaps the laws of physics cease to exist on your stove! Were these magic grits? I mean, did you buy them from the same guy who sold Jack his beanstalk beans?!

I told you a long time ago Tony, don't ever f*** me (Scarface)

Well perhaps the laws of physics cease to exist on your stove! Were these magic grits? I mean, did you buy them from the same guy who sold Jack his beanstalk beans?!

Love that movie. How do you spell utes, or youths, or whoever them other guys at the sack-o-suds were?

Love that movie. How do you spell utes, or youths, or whoever them other guys at the sack-o-suds were?

How about this scene?

“Imagine you’re a deer. You’re prancing along. You get thirsty. You spot a little brook. You put your little deer lips down to the cool, clear water. BAM! A f—in’ bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask you: Would you give a f— what kind of pants the son of a *****- who shot you was wearing?!”

Two youtes.

How about this scene?

“Imagine you’re a deer. You’re prancing along. You get thirsty. You spot a little brook. You put your little deer lips down to the cool, clear water. BAM! A f—in’ bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask you: Would you give a f— what kind of pants the son of a *****- who shot you was wearing?!”
I think that won Marisa the Oscar.
deervinny.jpg

I like you Navy boys. Whenever we need to go somewhere and fight you give us a ride.

What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' n***as who'll go to work on the holmes here, with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.
Thread fail......

One Liner bro. You gots too much Punk-chiation.

Never tell me the odds.

Do or do not. There is no try.

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. Smells like..................victory."

Apocalypse Now

"Hey man how am I driving?"
"I think we're parked man."

Cheech n Chong

if I'm here and you're here, doesn't that make it our time?

What's a bath without bubbles

Maybe you can help me straighenn out my Longfellow

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

Tony Montana

Good... bad... I'm the guy with the gun.

Asleep for the danger, awake for the money, as per frickin' usual.

Nauga,
and rodents with machine guns

Back