FAA updated AC and Handbooks

Glad I didn't purchase the hard copies of these books! (Yes, I know you can download them for free off the web, but somethings I just can't do on tablets.)

Damn it. I just bought the 2008 dead tree version of the PHAK in ASA livery. Oh well.

AC-00-6B I rarely see local store dead tree versions of. Have to mail order that thing anyway.

Not alone Denver. I did too as I was trying to get up to date and back into CFI'g. Pretty much the same old material anyway probably. I'll just DL or have a look online to see what's different, other than the date. :D

I'm working on my CFI and just bought the old version too. Does Amazon have a return policy???

I'm working on my CFI and just bought the old version too. Does Amazon have a return policy???

I believe they do. I got a book recently that was damaged, and they replaced it, so they do. Not sure though if it's a different vender than amazon.

Glad I didn't purchase the hard copies of these books! (Yes, I know you can download them for free off the web, but somethings I just can't do on tablets.)
Yeah, for some things, a printout is definitely better. But since I can do >90% of what I want to do on a tablet - read, highlight, write notes - plus bookmark, word search and easily locate annotations I made, I figure I'll go with the pdf and print out 3 pages those few times I need to do one of the other <10%.

Back