Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Mark
Received this a little while ago:

FAA Safety Team | Safer Skies Through Education

Government Shutdown
Notice Number: NOTC7573

The FAASTeam is currently shut down because of a lapse in appropriations. This prohibits FAA employees from being available to facilitate, present, or attend safety seminars. We will also not have access to our system to cancel meetings. There is potential that you will arrive at a safety meeting, and find there is no one to provide the meeting.

We are very grateful for the support of our FAASTeam Representatives. Any safety meeting that is produced by our Representatives who are not FAA employees may continue.

We ask for your patience, and apologize for the inconvenience. The FAASTeam will reopen once funding has been restored.

This notice is being sent to you because you selected "General Information" in your preferences on FAASafety.gov. If you wish to adjust your selections, log into https://www.faasafety.gov/Users/pub/preferences.aspx where you can update your preferences.

I think that went out to everyone with emails registered on FAASafety.gov including me

So violate every FAR you can while you can.....

Ok, not really.

FAAST is a blight on the federal budget.

Why do you say that Ron?
Nothing but a bunch of bureaucratic empire builders who do nothing whatsoever to actually promote safety. The whole destruction of the Wings program is a prime example.

Nothing but a bunch of bureaucratic empire builders who do nothing whatsoever to actually promote safety. The whole destruction of the Wings program is a prime example.

Yes I agree with you about the WINGS program for sure.

Back