FAA Electronic Medical Records

U

Unregistered

Hi, Now that we are all submitting our records electronically, do you think that medical information is more likely to be mismanaged within the FAA and the DOT in general?

Hi, Now that we are all submitting our records electronically, do you think that medical information is more likely to be mismanaged within the FAA and the DOT in general?

Who has electronic med records? Obamacare goofs? I have private medical insurance and my doctors don't play the Obamacare game. My records are just the way they ere before, no thanks to Ofail.

My primary care , just went to electronic records,makes me a little nervous.

Who has electronic med records? Obamacare goofs? I have private medical insurance and my doctors don't play the Obamacare game. My records are just the way they ere before, no thanks to Ofail.

I guess you missed the part of the law that now requires ALL medical records to be digitized and searchable by federal agencies, regardless of where they obtain insurance? :lol:

You are not a special, exempt swan. You are with the rest of the ducklings.

I guess you missed the part of the law that now requires ALL medical records to be digitized and searchable by federal agencies, regardless of where they obtain insurance? :lol:

You are not a special, exempt swan. You are with the rest of the ducklings.

There is no such law or requirement. If a doctor does not see Obamacare patients that doctor does NOT have to play. You must think you live in Russia...

There is no such law or requirement. If a doctor does not see Obamacare patients that doctor does NOT have to play. You must think you live in Russia...

*When* the agencies are playing by the rules?

Wow, you are like zero for 100 in posting correct information on this forum:

"The new law will institute a series of changes to standardize billing and requires health plans to begin adopting and implementing rules for the secure, confidential, electronic exchange of health information. "

Per the Department of Health and Human Services Affordable Care Act implementation timeline located at:

http://www.hhs.gov/healthcare/facts/timeline/timeline-text.html

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back