F1 vs NASCAR

F1 vs NASCAR

• F1

Votes: 36 65.5%
  • NASCAR

Votes: 19 34.5%

• Total voters
Yeah, I just learned yesterday that one of our POA members raced the TT at Isle of Man. That's about as ballsy as racing gets, folks. Full stop.

Any road racing like that is crazy, the IOM races are probably the most famous of them but anywhere you race that has light poles, stone walls and hump backed bridges with corner on the landing end..... CRAZY !!!

Still love them all the same.

Which direction does Zoolander never turns ... Left or right ?

Nice car! And fun racing, too.

I don't know how Cup cars compare to F1s right now. The Cup cars probably do have more HP. F1 changed the rules either last season or this season and the F1 engines were pretty much totally redesigned to be hybrids. They now use regen braking and can use the battery for extra HP boost for a few seconds each lap.

http://jalopnik.com/how-formula-ones-amazing-new-hybrid-turbo-engine-works-1506450399

2009 was the first season F1 used KERS (Kinetic Energy Recovery System), not all cars hard it at the time. 2014 was the first seasons when the piston engines became smaller and every car was hybrid.

I believe current regulation allow 33 seconds of KERS per lap, which adds about extra 160hp.

Last edited:
How many people know that the Cup car is almost as fast and powerful as the F1?

Not many. Btw, real race cars look like this

How about acceleration and cornering?

P.S. Nice car!

How many people know that the Cup car is almost as fast and powerful as the F1?

Not many. Btw, real race cars look like this

A Diesel Chevette is a real race car if you are really racing it.:yes: "Run what you brought"

Back